Reviews for When in Middle Earth
I like both versions and hope the rewritten one follows the same storyline
Katii0924 chapter 48 . 7/2
Great story.
Cameron chapter 48 . 5/28
Hello! I've literally never reviewed a fanfic before but I have to tell you how much enjoyment I got out of this. I think I read it first back when it was unfinished a year or so ago. I was so disappointed because I was already super invested in it. Anyway, it was a great surprise to see that you powered though all these new chapters.

Obviously the story's end feels premature, but I suppose that's what the revision is for. I can already tell that the new version will be even better! Thank you for combining two of my favorite fandoms so seamlessly. I enjoyed it so much!
FaultyImage chapter 48 . 4/28
Uggghhhh what happens next?!
FaultyImage chapter 48 . 4/28
Uggghhhh what happens next?!
shukaka chapter 48 . 1/31
Really enjoyed this story, bit put out by the ending as I'd hoped for more but I understand and think it tied up nicely. Really well written.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 48 . 1/19
This was magnificently done.
Nekogami Bastet chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Wonderful chapter! I had a real good laugh about Sakura's ogling and the hair contest!
bloomsburry chapter 48 . 8/3/2015
I love this story! It was just epic! But sadly, no romance. I wish there was. I like to pair Sakura and Legolas together.
briarleaves chapter 48 . 3/14/2015
Please continue it this is just to good to abandob! TT pleaaaaaaaaase! TT
c.y.lawless chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
wait wait wait, so all he did was call her a he? THat's why she's so mad at him? Oh well. It's not like he just didn't make an honest mistake or something.
Guest chapter 48 . 1/1/2015
せせ畝一線是正江添のせせせ似非ケタテソテゲデ夏雨えね
cherryvvoid chapter 48 . 9/5/2014
This was simply amazing. Great work, all of it was perfect!
Guest chapter 48 . 7/23/2014
Please continue this story! :-D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Oh wow that line was priceless ahahaha