Reviews for When in Middle Earth
Damn, and I was hoping you would somehow divert from canon now that Sakura's here.
Michi-Dae chapter 1 . 2/26
All I ask is for this to be finished! I'm begging you! this is the only crossover worth reading!
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 2/26
The sadness of a great unfinished fic
busaikosensei chapter 48 . 1/7
For a half-finished fic, GOD this was wonderful. I love this last chapter, that made me laugh out loud for real! I really hope you do get around to re-writing this in full, because I very much enjoyed this!
I love that Aragorn's basically adopted Sakura, and how okay she is with that fact; I'd love to see more of that in your re-write. And she's just so strong and badass; up until now I hated reading fic with Sakura as the main, but I think I'm going to go back and find those fics I ignored before.
Thank you for sharing this! Good luck with your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!
Guest chapter 48 . 7/5/2016
I like both versions and hope the rewritten one follows the same storyline
Katii0924 chapter 48 . 7/2/2016
Great story.
Cameron chapter 48 . 5/28/2016
Hello! I've literally never reviewed a fanfic before but I have to tell you how much enjoyment I got out of this. I think I read it first back when it was unfinished a year or so ago. I was so disappointed because I was already super invested in it. Anyway, it was a great surprise to see that you powered though all these new chapters.

Obviously the story's end feels premature, but I suppose that's what the revision is for. I can already tell that the new version will be even better! Thank you for combining two of my favorite fandoms so seamlessly. I enjoyed it so much!
FaultyImage chapter 48 . 4/28/2016
Uggghhhh what happens next?!
FaultyImage chapter 48 . 4/28/2016
Uggghhhh what happens next?!
Thranduillion chapter 48 . 1/31/2016
Really enjoyed this story, bit put out by the ending as I'd hoped for more but I understand and think it tied up nicely. Really well written.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 48 . 1/19/2016
This was magnificently done.
Nekogami Bastet chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Wonderful chapter! I had a real good laugh about Sakura's ogling and the hair contest!
bloomsburry-dhazellouise chapter 48 . 8/3/2015
I love this story! It was just epic! But sadly, no romance. I wish there was. I like to pair Sakura and Legolas together.
briarleaves chapter 48 . 3/14/2015
Please continue it this is just to good to abandob! TT pleaaaaaaaaase! TT