Reviews for When in Middle Earth
machtgut chapter 48 . 10/27
I really like this story. You did a great job in my opinion. Sakura didn't fall in love with Legolas or another LOTR character. She really wanted to go home and used her services as an exchanged for services due. It would be ideal if you were to completed this storyline with Naruto stuck in Middle Earth "searching" for Sakura in the meantime helping with the war. Good luck with your new endeavor.
Utrix chapter 48 . 7/10
I remember I started reading this story while it was still been written. Now I’ve reread it like 5 times and know it’s become one of my favorite crossovers.
pineapple-pancake chapter 48 . 5/15
Oh no, I thought this was complete, but being rewritten :(
You are doing an amazing work with this story. I like how you incorporate all the characters of the story, without them becoming meaningless against the strength of the characters of the Naruto universe.
And that it isn't all about the fighting, but the characters being people (with feelings, etc.), and not just weapons. In fact, I loved the moments in which they are not fighting the most, in particular all those fluffy moments with Aragorn being fatherly towards Sakura.
Thanks for the story so far, I really enjoyed it.
pineapple-pancake chapter 13 . 5/14
awesome chapter. I loved all the fluffy moments.
pineapple-pancake chapter 8 . 5/13
hahahhaha she is soo cute
ms.meow1968 chapter 18 . 3/23
Oh I enjoyed this whole sequence. Murphy is a sick bastard always
Fanfic chapter 8 . 1/31
Me gusta mucho
Nati chapter 7 . 1/31
Sige
Fanfic chapter 6 . 1/31
Good
Nati chapter 5 . 1/31
Me encanta
Conti
Nht chapter 1 . 1/31
Me gusta
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2017
Damn, and I was hoping you would somehow divert from canon now that Sakura's here.
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »