Reviews for Chance Encounter
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Amusing. Or at the least, interesting. Not sure what else to say.

-chronodekar
SkyBarrier2020 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice
Rapeman chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
All in all, a bad day for Jin...
Kasumi Kusanagi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
(...I can't believe it took me this many months to finally read your message and review this story.)

Ignoring the top comment for now, I have to say, I love the pace of the story. The romance was in the absolute -perfect- amount, leaving room for more to come in future stories with these two. Arakune was left all eerie and cryptic like in the game.(Although I don't see how saying that would praise the fact that you made an awesome Ragna x Noel story.) And, most of all, Ragna and Noel were kept to their original selves. Badass and shy.

Hi' 5! :D

XD

Well, in all seriousness, I really do like this story, and I hope you continue to make some more. And words cannot begin to express my apologies for keeping you waiting with some kind of reply. (orz)

~Kasumi Kusanagi.
panda-kun77 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Bravo! Wonderful story.

Now I feel like making a fanart of these two kissing x3.

Nicely done. I'll look forward to your future stories. Hopefully the next BlazBlue fic will be longer then a one-shot.

I can always hope that 3.

Lates!
DarkestVampire chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Although Noel x Ragna isnt my favorite pairing and i was just reading this for the fun of it, its actually a great story. The best Blazblue fanfic ive read so far. I loled a few times when i saw the blissfull ignorance of Noel and Ragna about thier fate in the future, like what happens to Saya and whatnot, but thats actually more like what it would be canon wise.

In any case, this one goes into my favorites. I would love to see a new Blazblue fanfic from you in the future, too.
Lazruth chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Nice. One of my favorite pairings, though I like Ragna/Nu just as to see the sequel soon!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hmm, nice work on this, Well done. Hope you write some more Blazblue work. Keep at it.
1up chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
It was a pretty good story, Ragna was a little bit OOC towards the end but it worked pretty well. Hope you do more.
Nozume chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I loved your writing for Noel, though I'm not sure about Ragna, since I don't read about him often... But your Tao is reallllyyy good :D