Reviews for Gone
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 8/19
A broken soul and a conflicted heart. I love yuki but for this, I believe Shu shouldn't take him back. Overall good story. Write on!
InvisableTarget chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
wish there was more sadness ending leaves you wanting more and in suspense
Serinity Dawn chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That ending was rather abrupt! Good Job though!
AnitaLupin89 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
please either update or make another part to it because its an awesome story!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
So incredibly great!
Kaoru Tezuka chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I'd like to know what happenend after this. Can write a sequel please? I really enjoyed reading this. Well, I've said my piece, bye.:)
Kagamine Len chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
that was an amazing story. for your first i have to say bravo. i would have liked more sex (hehe) but the story kept me reading for more. i admit i was a bit bored at the beginning but it picked up along the way. good going again and i hope to read more from you :)
GreenEyedSpirte3096 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
awwwww i loved that story is there a sequile? lol
Despair The Homonculus chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That was wonderful! I loved every bit of it! 3

I would love it if you could write a sequel...? 3
sarah83654123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Duude... One of the best one-shots I've ever read... Amazing, I'm trying not to cry right now x) Excellent plot and lovely portrayal of the characters :) I love how you wrote Kaya and Darius as well, they were great :D Fantastic _ 3
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow nice one shot quite interesting too.
Remmah chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
that was absolutely beautiful! Circa Survive was the perfect choice, in my opinion, out of all the band choices. I listened along on my ipod in the scenes their songs came up.

the dual personality was written and composed fabulously. Stunning. As your other reviewers noted, this was one of the better end "Shuichi leaves Eiri and goes to America". The inner conflict for Shuichi was done fabulously and felt very realistic.

I'm rather happy for the one long chapter because otherwise, i might have had to wait to read it all! Oneshots are so much better sometimes than chapter stories because a reader doesn't have to make the commit to the story. Rather, its all right there and can be read in one time span. Perfect in my opinion.

Keep up the good work and continue writing Gravitation fanfiction! :)
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
great story. loved it!
Armour-Duck chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I love this. Loveitloveitloveit.

It's so beautiful and sad and... Wonderful.

It's so adorable.

ArmourDuck
Sarasnk chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
(o-o)

Great story!

I agree with vickay and his/her review! :)

I don't see how say it better, so here it is again! lol

" Incredibly complex and I couldn't turn away. It seems a difficult concept, two personas sharing the one physical shell, especially when Darius was created as a means of emotional protection. The split personality scenario was really thought out and I think you did an amazing job! I've read a lot of storys where Shu goes to America and comes back as a new person with a change in attitude or style etc but I've never read one where he actually changes his personality or rather expands it to encompass another. This story stands out compared to them all. I loved it :) "

(o-o)