Reviews for Now And The Past
Excellent story! I loved it!
I was happy Harry was able to meet the Marauders!
Thanks for writing.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
That was a fun but poignant episode. The Marauders won't remember anything, but I've no doubt the others will be changed forever. Very nice.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
That was a fun chapter. It would be interesting to get to know one's parents at the same age. I know it's always so hard to imagine my parents as kids. Well, maybe not my dad! LOL!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Ugh! Time travel gives me a headache. This one isn't too bad, but I'm curious to know what they were brewing - or watching - when they were sent out of time.

LOL at Death Eater Dummy. Do you suppose the Marauders think they're calling DEs dummies? The teachers probably don't know about the dummies, either, as the DA was more or less secret.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
LOL about Kreacher. It's interesting that Lily loves treacle tart. I wonder if she ate it often when she was carrying Harry. That could be why he loves it!
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I guess there must have been a potions explosion and they were sent forward in time. Hmmm ... I suppose that's why they won't be allowed to remember. Otherwise, the four of them might do something to Peter.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a tear-jerker?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
"Once you take a NEWT or OWL you will not be able to retake it." I'm curious about your reasons, because this is the very first story I've read that doesn't allow retakes, especially after the screwed up year the kids have had. Even if retakes had never been allowed, I should think this year would be the exception, given the horrible teaching, the interruptions, the number of kids who just went missing for part of the year. So I'm just curious.
loleo chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Thank you for your story, but I don't think it is ready. Here it feels like a chapter is missing. The final chapter. Please, think about it and ad another to your story. Please write about how Harry and Ginny will take their NEWTs and how Harry get to be Healer or Auror or ... and Ginny be Chaser by a professional team. And how they marry and how the first child will be born and perhaps named James Sirius or Sirius Severus or ... it's on your fantasy. But just now it is not a right end in this chapter.
Thank you for reading my ranting.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
I think this story has promise, but it seriously needs some formatting help, asap. Each time a person speaks there should be a new line. You have gigantic chunks of dialogue lumped together in huge paragraphs. I can't get through a chapter easily and can't really enjoy a story where I have to sort out the formatting in my head while I read.
mkeeg91 chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
wat a wonderful story! i loved it! :D :D

so happy Harry was able to meet the Marauders!
Dimcairien chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Interesting. I like the idea of the three good Marauders plus Lily finding out how the war ends. Just one major thing:

James played Chaser, not Seeker. This is confusing since the movies showed that he was a Seeker, but he really isn't.