Reviews for Now And The Past
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 2/4
Interesting twist. Thanks
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 1/16
(Sigh) I wish ... Sigh. Good story.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/16
Very good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/16
Excellent theory, Hermione. Well told story.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/16
Excellent! Well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/16
Good chapter. They should remember though. Potions accidents like that mean make the most of this information and change the past. Did he tell them about Severus' part?
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/16
They should not have to forget. Harry should find a way for them to remember. Write it on parchment and send it back. Lily should accept Severus' apology and apologize herself.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16
Excellent beginning.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Excellent story! I loved it!
I was happy Harry was able to meet the Marauders!
Thanks for writing.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
That was a fun but poignant episode. The Marauders won't remember anything, but I've no doubt the others will be changed forever. Very nice.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
That was a fun chapter. It would be interesting to get to know one's parents at the same age. I know it's always so hard to imagine my parents as kids. Well, maybe not my dad! LOL!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Ugh! Time travel gives me a headache. This one isn't too bad, but I'm curious to know what they were brewing - or watching - when they were sent out of time.

LOL at Death Eater Dummy. Do you suppose the Marauders think they're calling DEs dummies? The teachers probably don't know about the dummies, either, as the DA was more or less secret.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
LOL about Kreacher. It's interesting that Lily loves treacle tart. I wonder if she ate it often when she was carrying Harry. That could be why he loves it!
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I guess there must have been a potions explosion and they were sent forward in time. Hmmm ... I suppose that's why they won't be allowed to remember. Otherwise, the four of them might do something to Peter.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a tear-jerker?