Reviews for Definitely
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
The Connor parts seemed boring to me too. And Lorcan is totally hotter than Edward Cullen. Though I'm biased because I hate Twilight with a disturbing passion...Anyway, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Dont worry Connor gets slightly more interesting, but Grace is much more interesting still
Black Tear Angel chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Funny
SilentJay chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
"I know."

That was awesome xD

Sparkly vampires xD Haha :)
ghettos chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Ah, Vampirates. I love that series.
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I laughed my head off just a moment ago! Thanks for this brilliant oneshot!
ViBookWorm chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Meh heh heh! Grace got BUSTED! However I think nearly everyone is hotter than Robet Patterson (guy who plays Edward) so it's not sayin much for Lorcan. But in da books Lorcan sounds like he is good looking! Keep up da good work!

foREVerTheMusicKid chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
hahaha I loved vampirates I just need emipre night(i forgot if it's empire night or empire oth the night) and yeah conner parts are boreing haha
killerbee07 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
yeah- the connor parts bore us all!

Ha! He is definately better looking than Edward!

Poor Grace! I would be blushing my butt off!
TheBroadwayBabyofHufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
WAS AWESOME!WRITE MORE!
CRAZYAWESOMESAINTSFANGIRL chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love Lorcan/Grace!
Basic-bookworm chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
THE CONNOR PARTS BORE ME AS WELL! I still read them though. This was really good. For a oneshot. It just hints romance with no... fluff. That's really hard to do.

XD

BB
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
i love it! good job
LoveMe LoveYou chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I loved this!

I also don't enjoy Connor's parts all that much. It's fun to see the romance develop.

God, I'm so mushy.

Really cute!
Cranky Mesuinu chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
LOL! I love it! Edward Cullen, BLEEH! But *Lorcan*, NOW you're talking! And I'm running into that problem to. and there are now four books, all of which I have read. don't worry, it get *really* interesting with Lorcan and Grace's relationship!

Good Luck!