Reviews for Sursum Corda
Oma-1 chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Wow, a really powerful story, filled with insightful characterisations. I'm extra impressed with Teal'c since you said you don't like writing him! Thanks for sharing. Off to stalk your profile page :)
Dawn chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Loved this story and actually all of your stories. I'm hoping you'll upload all your SG-1 fics here..I used to re-read them all the time and miss your website. I miss reading Sazz's work too. I hope you finish The Impractical Heart soon...love that you have ventured into NCIS (and that you whumped Tony). Thank you for writing some great whumpers.
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Just found this story. LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more... tomorrow when I don't have to prop open my eye lids. LATE here. Anyway, thanks for the treat. I'm SO SORRY you lost other stories. Major bummer!
PatriciaS chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Loved Teal's talking Jack through his troubles and then the way Daniel and Jack sort of made up. Thanks for sharing.
Latergatr chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is one of my all time favorite stories! I've re-read it several times. Happy to see you posting it here. You do such a good job with keeping everybody in character, and this particular plot is so-o-o good! Thanks for posting here. If you have a new site where you're posting everything, would love to read other stories.
PatriciaS chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Enjoying this, like the way you protray Jack unsettled feelings due to his ordeal and being put out to grass by promotion. Also Daniel being unsettle by his coming back is interesting and how Sam is dealing with him. Love Jack and Teal'c at the cabin... no one can shift Teal'c. Looking forward to the rest of it and thanks for taking the time and sharing.
Vinividivinci chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story when I first found it a year or so ago and am glad to see it (and you!) back on fanfiction. I'd love to read some of your other stories. Are they posted somewhere? I can't remember where I came across this one initially.

I'd also like to see a new story by you. You are a great writer (love your use of English - can tell what you do as a profession!).

Thanks again.