Reviews for Harry Potter and the Torrid Affair
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2019
Well i am h/hr so some of those lines make me barf when it comes to r/hr.
But anyway good fanfics, alas without propper ending or epilogue, how voldy is gone en h/hr future together.
Kushka chapter 20 . 7/25/2019
Ok story
lazy-kaa chapter 20 . 5/13/2017
It could be, actually, very big funn, if Dark Lord would collaps after such mental attack.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2016
Lol this story was a mess.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/17/2016
Wow Ron's a bitch.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
THATS NOTHING I was expecting something different than this something worse than that POTTER STINKS…

The ellipsis was knew, but those two words were in the exact same font. Harry shook his head and made to move aside, but Crabbe stopped him.

"Wait a minute, Potter, I'm not finished. Look what's on t'other side." Crabbe tapped the button, and the green swirled away to be replaced by a bright blue, which was knew. Harry read the words on this button and sighed.

BUT GRANGER SUCKS

"Clever, aren't they?" Crabbe asked with a stupid grin on his face.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
Ouch they should have told him in private not in front of everyone! How humiliating for him !
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
But what if the twins see the necklace on hermione WHAT THEN?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
Harry and Hermione, who had of course been nowhere near the kitchen at the time, were free to take a stroll in the village. The two of them looked very respectable in their Muggle attire, and they went unnoticed through the village of Ottery St. Catchpole.

How where they allowed to leave if they can't even go outside the door or into the garden etc ?

Now, Albus wrote me specifically to tell you that if you have any nightmares about You-Know-Who—any at all—you are free to come talk to me and Arthur. We want to make sure your stay here is pleasant and especially safe. Also, if you have any troubles, Remus will be visiting from time to time and he will be more than happy to help you out. And I'm sure Ron and Hermione will be more than glad to help as well."
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
You may find very soon that your friendship with Ron will save your life."

What and harry's friendship with hermione won't save his life ?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
How come mrs weasley is happy for hermione and HARRY I thought she wanted hermione to date her son RON? "All right then, I'm always happy to lend a hand. Come, sit." Harry and Hermione sat on the couch, next to each other, which made Mrs. Weasley beam even more. Harry was downright confused.

"I think I already know what this is about," she said.

"What?" Harry asked, perhaps too suddenly, as Mrs. Weasley seemed taken aback.

"Well, seeing you two at dinner, it's not hard to tell you've got something special," she said. "Believe me, I know all about it. When Arthur and I first dated, we could barely contain ourselves, we were so happy."

"Well…" Hermione said, "I guess we won't have to hide it from you anymore."

"Oh, splendid!" Mrs. Weasley said. "I always thought you two should be together. But what do you mean, 'hide' it? What's going on?"

"Well," said Harry, "to be honest, it's Ron. We're afraid he won't take the news too well."

"I can't say I blame you, dear," Mrs. Weasley said, "we've had a lot of talks about him and you, Hermione. So, he doesn't know?"

"You're the only person we've told, Mrs. Weasley," Hermione said.

"Yeah," Harry added, "we don't need the whole school hounding us about it, so we've kept it secret."

"For how long?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"About a month now," Harry said.

"Oh, well…gosh, I feel so bad not telling Ron, but if you don't want him to know, I won't breathe a word to him. But I'm warning you two, this won't stay secret for long. Something's going to slip, and the repercussions might be worse because you've kept it hidden for so long.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
"You've heard all the rumors, haven't you, Ginny? About us?" Harry asked.

"Yes, and they're complete rubbish. Everyone knows you two are friends, and everyone knows Ron's been a real git lately."

"Well," Hermione said bitterly, "Ron seems to believe them."

"Stupid prat," Ginny said, and Harry felt sudden admiration. He was glad she was taking his side on the matter. "He really needs to grow up."

"Yeah, well, we can't help him there," Harry said.

BUT THE REMOURS ARE TRUE HERMIONE AND HARRY ARE TOGETHER !
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
What they can even step outside THE DOOR for a breather ? Everyone was hurried into the Burrow, and though Harry was still upset with Ron, he was thankful to be at his house. To Harry, the Burrow was the only place outside of Hogwarts which felt like home.

"All right," Mrs. Weasley said when everyone was inside, "your dinner is nearly ready. Albus set up some tight security around the house, so you should be safe over the holidays as long as you stay inside. I mean it, you're not to go outside unless accompanied by Arthur, Dumbledore's orders. Arthur's on holiday as well, and he's more than happy to join you.

"Harry, can I have a word with you?" she asked. Harry consented and followed her to the living room.

"Oh, silly me, with all the stress over security I haven't had a chance to ask: How has your year been?" Harry was blown away by the usually casual question. So much had happened within the past month that it was hard to describe with a few words.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Surely with hermione there that can't be the case? When the train finally stopped at London, Harry and Hermione were forced to reunite with Ron, as the Weasleys were picking them all up so they could return to the Burrow. Though Harry was delighted to see Mr. and Mrs. Weasley again, he couldn't help but feel that this would be one of the worst holiday seasons since he was ten years old, when Dudley had beaten him mercilessly with his Christmas stockings full of stones.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
They ant to keep it quiet yet he tell hagrid? WHO CANT KEEP SECRETS !