Reviews for Of Red Hoods and Gift Baskets
Skyrere chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I will have to find this book... The wolf and the dove"
:D I love a good romance.
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
The play on Little Red Riding Hood was genius. I'm in love with your writing, and am currently going on a rampage to read all your stories. I think I'm addicted.. eek.
Sakura478 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Funny, clever how you came up with the whole thing I was laughing for five minutes at Sais 'joke'
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
) This is really great! I'm so happy I found this story in the KakaxSaku archives! I was desperately looking for something light to read of this couple and came across this story that captured my attention immediately. Thank you for sharing, this was great!
craizypet chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
awwww cute! ha ha, kakashi did get his just desserts! lol, gotta love revenge... poor kakashi at the same time... shudder
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
*snorts* Poor Kakashi... he should've known better but I guess it was all worth it in the end? :)

Bravo!
graydevilforever chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Ah so cute. I love a good one parter.
TeacherFetish chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was very sweet. :) Toward the end, of course. Well written, as per usual. I enjoyed it, and I thought it very nice that you included those couple lines from that story. It made your fiction just a tad more special and unique. :) Thank you for writing it :) .
SheWhoHasLostHerMind chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was adorable! I've never read The Wolf and The Dove, though...Hmm Maybe I should look it up?
Zelha chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is one of the most wonderful and funniest stories EVER. ILU for this!
Clearheart chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ah-mazing! Completely enjoyable from start to finish. I really loved how you started things off with red ridinghood-esque lyrics, and then everything after that was just one clever and entertaining line after another. Drawing the parallels between the two worlds was fun, and having Kakashi use a henge to disguise himself was a fantastic idea. I think that combined with Sakura wearing the red raincoat worked well to mesh the two concepts of the fairytale and Naruto together.

Though, my absolute favorite part would have to be in the office when Sakura is guessing who "Tsunade" is, Kakashi is making excuses, and there's the "thud" from the other room. A moment of supreme and ultimate hilarity. Excellent work, Nims. It was a wonderful read. ;D
quarterdark chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
:D I loved it so thank you fir the read

it was very enjoyable
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
aww haha i really liked this, it was totally cute (:

great job!
Rene2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Kakashi was just way to sweet... really great! Thank you!
nickule chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
loved the story it was great ill have to find a copy of the wolf and the dove and read it... well any ways great job! see ya!