Reviews for Innocent Childhood
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Will future installments being taking the typical lebzpel turn?
PrincelyMerchant chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Amazin stories to compliment the pictures -has all of them faved on DA-
Purple Cyphers chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
glad to know someone was inspired by these artworks. i cannot wait for you to post new chapters~!
Armadillo chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
First, let me say that this is SO FUCKING ADORABLE, I tear up when I read this (And I NEVER cry). I commend you on taking awesome artwork and transforming it into awesome stories. Please, keep making me tear up- it's a happy feeling your stories bring.
Rippertish chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Hi Mag!

That's a nice fic... full of nice imaginary things... approved! :)

I liked the pictures as well...

I can't wait to hear more from you!
lebmat chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
He loved to pretend to be a doctor, or the Prime Minister.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR

Liked this chapter. It is always interesting to see people's versions of how Nathan went full retard and decided to start poisoning Shilo.

Even more interesting how you made it so he started to drug her when she was of school age as opposed to being a baby. Makes sense.
Rippertish chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Hi Mag!

Very cute story! I'm enjoying a lot... Can't wait for the next 2 chapters... :)
lebmat chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Definitely my favorite thus far! Really heart-warming and I found the mention of Nathan's parents quite interesting.
lebmat chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
This one was rather sweet! :D
makeitstay chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh wow I just absolutely ADORE Lebzel's work. It's so awesome you are doing stories to go with them _. These are great so far looking forward to seeing more. Hehe little Shilo is so cute.
shadowpanda101 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
These two chapters are so cute and funny -! Keep up the wonderful work!
zemat chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I think this is actually funnier than my doodle. Something about the fact that we can actually see Nathan's thought process, lol.