Reviews for Selfless, Cold and Composed
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 14 . 5/17
Don't be mad at me but, what clases of sister do what Alice did? I know Emmett is a good person but he is not his friend.. why say the truth and left his own brother in evidence? She has no heart.. is the worst sister ever!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 13 . 5/17
This story is very dangerous.. is so much adictive! Im crazy reading every chapter so fast..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 12 . 5/17
Perfection.. this as the best chapter! Rosalie was so sweet and beautiful.. Edward seriously enjoy this "last" time.. i do love this couple!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 11 . 5/17
Sweet.. not Bella's part.. but Roseward's.. this is turning into really lo ve..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 10 . 5/17
Emmett thats too much info! Poor Edward's ears and mind! What a sweet image you make me have of Rose closing his leyes and being kissed.. beauty!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 9 . 5/17
Rosalie is a very crazy woman.. but maybe she has a bad past.. we don't know.. i like so much the lemons and the scenes in Rosalie's room!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 8 . 5/17
This chapter was really bored.. of course because was without Rosalie.. i like stories when Emmett and Edward are not brothers..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 7 . 5/17
Oh my God.. Edward is a bastard! But i really love his crazyness for Rose.. they are so perfect for each other..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 6 . 5/16
I think jasper know someting.. or at least he suspected.. im so curious.. this is an adictive story..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 5 . 5/16
Edward is so bad.. of course he is right.. Rosalie kick bella's ass in beauty, hot body and sexyness.. she is like that..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 4 . 5/16
What a abad moment for the two of them.. Rose don't wany to be the other girl but Edward's right. She ls a hypocrite.. poor Emmett and Bella.. but i love Roseward so much.. they are life..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 3 . 5/16
Edward lo like a womanizer.. but i see he likes bella.. but what about rosalie? This is getting good and better..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 2 . 5/16
Holly shit.. this lemon was so juicy. So hot.. so perfect.. this make my night..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 1 . 5/16
This story is absolutely great! I love twilight saga so much, more i love Rosalie and Edward to be a sweet couple... good job here babe!
Itsanna0913 chapter 15 . 1/9
I know you'll probably never finish this story because it's been so long. But I want you to know that I think it's totally genius and one of the best stories in the twilight fandom.

I hope things are well with you with the baby and everything. Though he/she is prolly a little kid now lol.

Thanks so much for writing this story.