Reviews for Mothers and Sons
RosaSilvermist chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Awww, so cute! I love it!
Deathbistereo95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That was very good, though I do have to say the end was rather cruel. Tugged on the heart strings a bit.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Poor Sirius. And it's sad he doesn't get a sweater, I wonder if Molly would've made one anyways even with him dead...? Good story! Made me laugh when Molly hugged him, but also sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh my god this is amazing and awesome and dude soooo perfect Sirius is the best and Molly oh my gosh :') yessss
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Awwwww. Love this! Fits perfectly.
RootsOfAHotelWindow chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
*favourites* That last line almost killed me, but it makes it even more believable. I loved this.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Very sweet story, with a bittersweet ending. I loved it.
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
:-)
kewliobeans chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Absolutely love the ending! P.S. I think Molly was making a threat. :)
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I loved this story! It has such excellent character interaction - both Sirius and Molly were spot-on for how they are in canon, but they still manage to be surprising. The last line especially was so melancholy, beucause of the way it draws on the irony of the fact that we know how it's going to end... An excellent fic.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
!

See, now your making me cry. I love it and I hate it! I mean, it's just... ummm... I love everything, but I hate it's not longer.

-K
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very nice story! I like to think that Molly thought of Remus and Sirius has her sort of sons. They do seem much younger than her. Immaturity, of course.
tragicallybeautiful chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
wow, lovely story. i think that this captures the conflict between molly and sirius perfectly and has a good resolution to it as well. its so bittersweet that they finally come to a sort of understanding and molly's decision to make him a sweater next year and we know that he won't be there. thank you for sharing this.
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is such a painfully beautiful fic. It's a new spin on the animosity between these two characters-new to me, anyway-and it *fits* so well. Add to that the little bit at the end about next Christmas' sweater, the sweater Sirius will never see, and it's a bit of a gutpunch.

And all of the comparisons between Sirius and the Weasley boys were a wonderful touch; you so rarely see Molly's side of this particular conflict, such as it is, and even more rare is it to see her painted in such a positive light.

Thank you for sharing this fic. 3