Reviews for Something in the Water
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
aww poor James! he truly believes she fancies him and it was all a dare, bit mean of Alice
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
That was a cute fic! You write very well. I loved how oblivious the boys were, because to the reader at least it was pretty obvious that the girls had been dared to kiss/declare their affections.

Another funny part for me was how to the sixth year boy, Jack Lewis, the second year girl's crush was embarrassing, but to the Marauders it was almost like an ego boost. Sirius seemed pleased with himself afterwards and James got the notion that he should ask Lily out.

But most of all I really appreciated how you turned the cliched idea of truth or dare into a uniquely amusing little one-shot. Great work :)
Encypher chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I can't decide if I feel more sorry for James or Lily. I would like to know what Remus and Sirius were talking about at the end, I guess they realised that James started to fancy Lily?
AlabasterLily chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was so cute! I love how you don't put all these Lily and James stories together, but do each separately and only write the best parts. I love the idea that this little game of truth or dare sparks more than three years of a love-hate relationship.
Veinne chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aww, this was a cute one-shot. ;D
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS!
PotterCullenMalfoySwan chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
"JACK LEWIS – I FANCY YOU!"

Lol comedy gold xx XD so funny
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh no! Poor James! He has no idea what's in store! haha
InsanityRockz07 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Before I say anything, um, you may or may not remember me but I commented on your fanfiction "The Plan" that was the first time I reviewed so I was very flattered that you replied, though, I know that was not your intention, 'cause I know you try to reply to every review you had.

Anyway, let's procced.

I knew it, I knew it! It was truth or dare. Honestly, I like that game if others played but not when I'm playing.(I'm such a coward)

It was a good explanation on how James started to ask Lily out. And the boys' reaction was really funny, "something wrong with the water." and "Something that affects only girls." Oh, and clearly, Sirius is very pleased with himself. I guess, he was very popular, as he is usually portrayed like that. And that was kinda stamped on my head.

Overall, it was a good oneshot. Might I say, "A job well done!"
Completely Sirius chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was so good...

hahaha oh Peter... something in the water...hahaha
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
lol, I knew it! I love T or D. Poor James is so confused. Good job. :)
runningpanther chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hahaahaha I absolutely love this! Especially the part where it's from James's perspective and he's watching the others react to who's behind him. -favorited-
capoupascap chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
LOL! I love how the boys seem to have no clue of the existence of a simple muggle game called "Truth or Dare"
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
gosh i'm still laughing that was so funny great work:)
Charming-Lynn chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was really cute! Of coures, truth or dare! heh. I loved it! Great job.