Reviews for Under the Dome: Cell Edition
Harold3456 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Badfic?

Anyway, I hate to say that despite the premise grabbing me, I only got about 10 lines down. Either English isn't your first language, or you're trolling, because if you're smart enough to read Under the Dome in its entirety, you're smart enough to write properly.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I'm sorry...but first of all, Steven King was writing Under the Dome far before the Simpson's Movie came out, so no, the dome was not like in the Simpsons. I know the rest of this is going to sound really bad, but I don't mean it as a personal insult. Just tips for improvement. It also was much more deadly than you let on. Grammar...atrocious. Spelling...worse. If you really have that much trouble with that stuff, get a beta reader. I'd be willing to do it if you want. Sticking to canon...um, not at all. the Dome could not be opened, and if you recall, they _tried_ the strongest stuff they could against the Dome. It failed. For future reference, never write fanfiction about a book you haven't finished reading, it just opens you up for trouble. I really am sorry for the negative tone of this review, but I just hate to see such a good idea butchered when simple things like finishing the book, or a spell checker could fix.
I'm not even going to bother chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That was... Well, terrible. I mean FUCKING HORRIBLE. Exscreamed? Really? How old are you, five? And there were so many typos, my head hurts... And unrealistic, given the circumstances. Were the hell would Big Jim get a rocket launcher? And no, the aliens DID NOT want to be friends. It was a torture game. You're a disgrace to reading. You shouldn't even be allowed to touch, let alone LOOK at a Stephen King novel...
The Apocalypse Lock chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Uh. It was a good idea, but this isn't very good AT ALL. Firstly, you're totally out of character. Barbie would never say "You helped beat me up!" Also, check your spelling and grammar big time. Hurted is not a word. I think I'll write something along this idea, though. Maybe you can learn some things from it.

Also, I wrote an additional chapter with a slightly alternate ending to Cell, if you're interested. There's really not a lot of fanfictions about Cell or Under the Dome.
Vema chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I'm normally not a negative Nancy, but I have to say, I don't understand what the point of this fanfic is. It seems to just be a poorly written rewrite of the book, and doesn't add anything to it. I was hoping to see a discussion of the aliens and what they were thinking when they dreamed up the Dome. You could use some work on your spelling and grammar, but if English is not your first language, I commend you! You're doing very well.