Reviews for Through the Darkness
JustFishy chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
*snip*

"Minnie isn't that poor of a nickname, my dear, honestly."

"It's silly."

"It's adorable."

She frowned vehemently as he stood from behind his desk and approach her, placing a hand on each shoulder and smiling in his usual serene fashion.

"Don't mollycoddle me, Albus Dumbledore."

He leaned forward and kissed her nose. "Who's coddling?"

"You."

He kissed both temples.

"Now you're placating."

He kissed both cheeks.

"Now you're pacifying."

He kissed her lips.

"Now…"

He forced her mouth open, one hand moving to hold the back of her neck as he deepened the kiss, pressing his lips tightly against hers and exploring her mouth thoroughly with his tongue. She let out a quiet groan, somewhere between ecstasy and annoyance, and though he knew that she hardly minded his forwardness, she was unresponsive, and he pulled away; two large, twinkling eyes filled her vision.

"Now you're cheating."

*snip*

Oh how perfect that is - how simply perfect... an interesting story - I must be truthful - I can't buy that Dumbledore would allow a student to be so intimately involved in the war against Grindelwald - but your twist of this plot line is delicious none the less.
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
wonderful story. i love fanfics that have MMAD with Minerva is still a student.
0324236 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I was so worried for Minerva when I was halfway through the story, I really thought she came unprepared. o_O I hate Grindelwald but somehow I like how he's forever able to see the girl he's captured is the one person Albus Dumbledore is attached to. Albus is so protective, Minerva so brave, Grindelwald so evil, and I absolutely your characterization of them all.
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
aw
Inkweaver865 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I loved it!
XXhiphuggersxx chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
How can this story only have 5 reviews? It is incredible! Well done!
Emily92 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awfulness? What awfulness? This was wonderful. I loved the way you wrote student!Minerva; you had her characterization down to a tee. The dialogue between Albus and Minerva was also excellent.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I liked this. I thought both of them seemed in character, showing Minerva's determination and Albus's ability to act for the greater good even if it costs him. The switching back and forth between past and present worked well. Good fic!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That first part when she tells him she is going home was just wonderful, I loved the emotions between them.

And minerva's thoughts about protecting Albus were again so well written, excellent. The bits with Grindewald were just so horrific too, so well done.

He was a god, tall and imposing, wand flying, mouth pulled into a tight line. That bit there was just fantastic, such a perfect depiction of Dumbledore's power.

That was a just incredible story.
minervathefeline chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I could've sworm I'd read this before...ah well.

Very well done, it was wonderful. I love your student Minerva, she's very much how I would picture her to be at that age. It wasn't awful at all, I really enjoyed it. And the bit at the end, years later, that was adorably funny. :)

Happy writing :)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I definitely enjoyed it ... It kinda shows their darker sides without making them sound as horrible as JKR made Albus sound in the 7th book. ;-)

I hope to read more from you in the near future!

THX