Reviews for Protecting You
Ms. Kreatopita chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ANGUS/DEIDRE SHIPPER IN THE WORLD!

I remember watching the show when I was seven years old and imagining how great it would be if they got together or even just kissed. Now, at twenty years old, I stumble back across Mystic Knights and all those awesome memories are coming back to me. And even though I'm considerably older now, thinking about Angus/Deidre still gets me all tingly. And needless to say, I now have the capacity to imagine the two in more *ahem* adult situations.

As for the story, great job! It truly took me back by satisfying my seven year-old self with the kiss on the cheek, and I could imagine all of this having been part of an actual episode.

So in short, thank you for helping me get back in touch with one of my first romantic fictional pairings!
Mondhase chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ok, I'm just writing this, so you know the last review was from me. I was obviously logged out without noticing, 'cause it doesn't show my name. Sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hi, I just re-read this story and shamefully realized that I didn't review the first time around. Sorry about that.

I think your ff is absolutely adorable and cute and I hope that you might write a sequel to it one day, or some other MK story. This fandom needs more stories and you write really great, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Angus has always been my absolute favorite MK, and I'm actually having plans to write a Angus/Deirdre story myself, but realistically speaking I don't think they could ever have a happy ending together. The actors definitely had great chemistry on screen, but I just don't think they're destined to be.

BTW I just saw you're a PGSM fan (Ami/Nephrite 4ever!) so how about a MK/PGSM crossover? Now THAT would be epic! :D
The Cretin chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was really sweet. I remember this show now. It's been forever. I thank you for writing this. It was a very enjoyable read. Keep rockin
GlitzyBlitzy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Cute story, very well written! Just reread it again today, and saw that I hadn't commented before. Love the Angus/Deirdre pairing, and I'd loooove to see you continue this in another story!
Disco-Freak chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I'm so glad this board has gotten a new story, I definitely thought it had been abandoned. Though I'm not a huge fan of Angus/Deirdre, your story was particularly well-written character-wise. Please write more, I'd love to hear anything else you've got!
Sailor Donut chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!

You tease! You taunted me! I command you to write more Angus and Deirdre, and next time a simple kiss on the cheek will not suffice!

:-D