Reviews for Curiouser and Curiouser
TruckersWife chapter 10 . 1/6
please continue. its really good. also Alice needs a talking to. she had her issues and Hatter and Harry have theirs. Hatter has known Harry for years and built trust and secrets, he's know Alice for a couple months. these things take time. she is just always looking for the way out and trying to keep one foot out the door. being happy seems to scare her and tries to find reasons that loving Hatter is wrong and that he is obviously a bad guy somehow. she kinda pisses me off with that. good story tho. all the way!
musicmadness4 chapter 9 . 4/15/2020
This series is so great. I'm commenting in this chap because apparently I've already commented on the last chapter before! I read this series for the first time forever ago now and reading it again brought back the excitement! I also still want to know how it all ends...
halleberry1995 chapter 10 . 4/9/2020
I really like this story, has it been abandoned tho?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 10 . 4/13/2019
its been almost 8 years since the last update. PLEASE say you will finish this! this is so different and interesting! i want to see how the wizarding world reacts to a wonderland raised Harry. PLEASE PLEASE write more!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/18/2018
Good sequel
BCgurlie chapter 10 . 7/26/2018
Can't wait to read more! Does Remus tell them who he is? Does he get to go back with them to help with Sirius's healing?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2017
I'm still in love with this story. Come back to it soon
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 3/3/2017
Excellent
writer2000z chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
You haven't updated this story in over five years and it is a good one. I just got through rereading the whole series again and really want to know what is going to happen next. But until you post the rest on the series I can't find out. So please be kind to your readers and keep going with the story.
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
i hope you are still writing. your story is so good that i count bring my self from stopping to read it and now it's 2:39.
draco7347 chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Nihatclodra chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
2 week release schedule? bullshit, it's been 4 years.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
Hello i read the first 5 chapters on archive our own and was super happy when i came across it here with 10 chapter.
Love Hatters bussiness munchness.
Ankei-Kurai chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
If your going to pair someone with harry, Luna seems more likely
werd me chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Well no offence to Alice but she seems to be the one who's not trusting and leaping to conclusions. Anyway when I first saw this I thought of Harry and Luna (who is secretly Alice Liddel) see each other in Hogwarts after adventures in wonderland or even still Luna being the actual factual Alice from way back for some reason.