Reviews for Curiouser and Curiouser
werd me chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Well no offence to Alice but she seems to be the one who's not trusting and leaping to conclusions. Anyway when I first saw this I thought of Harry and Luna (who is secretly Alice Liddel) see each other in Hogwarts after adventures in wonderland or even still Luna being the actual factual Alice from way back for some reason.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Sad...that it has been 3 years with out an update
jupimako chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Poke poke. Please kick start a fire under your muse and come back to complete this story! It's wonderfully entertaining and I really want to know what happens next. Your characters are fascinating and I love your plot. Every time you mention Abby and Connor I want dinosaurs too hehe. Thanks.
Senri-Taichou chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Do you hate us? I have to ask because you haven't updated... T.T
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
cool story so far
Freyawillow chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Are planning to update this fanfiction at any point as I am really enjoying it and would like to see it finished
Tiamac7 chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...Enjoying the story. Just a heads up though Hatter is Charlus Potter's grand nephew on his mother's side. Grandson would mean he was James Potter's brother.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I don't think you understand how much I'm loving the Primeval tidbits that keep getting thrown in.
fierynightangel chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
please come back to this!
DNAyres chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Please please please don't tell me that this is it... This is just too amazing of a story to let die. Please finish it... Please?
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Really cool story! I only hope that you will update this story soon! I can't wait for more! :)
Evani chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
og, i almost started crying when she left, i soooooo cant wait till the next chapter, i love the story, and it goes really well into both cannons, and i like the added Addams bit :)
Jaylynn5 chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
So I found the completed first story and couldn't stop reading then went on to the sequel. It's really good and I hope you continue this one day and will add it to my favorites in hope that you do.
YOUOMGYOUASDFASD chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
NO UPDATE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS YOU'RE BREAKING MY ACHEY BREAKY HEART DARLIN. IF YA EVER GET THE INCLINATION TO GET THIS THING DONE I'M SURE THERE'S MORE THAN JUST ME AWAITIN YOUR RETURN
luckydarkpage chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
I really love these stories! I hope you are able to update soon... later!