Reviews for Curiouser and Curiouser
writer2000z chapter 10 . 8/23
You haven't updated this story in over five years and it is a good one. I just got through rereading the whole series again and really want to know what is going to happen next. But until you post the rest on the series I can't find out. So please be kind to your readers and keep going with the story.
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 8/1
i hope you are still writing. your story is so good that i count bring my self from stopping to read it and now it's 2:39.
draco7347 chapter 10 . 3/11
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Nihatclodra chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
2 week release schedule? bullshit, it's been 4 years.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
Hello i read the first 5 chapters on archive our own and was super happy when i came across it here with 10 chapter.
Love Hatters bussiness munchness.
Ankei-Kurai chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
If your going to pair someone with harry, Luna seems more likely
werd me chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Well no offence to Alice but she seems to be the one who's not trusting and leaping to conclusions. Anyway when I first saw this I thought of Harry and Luna (who is secretly Alice Liddel) see each other in Hogwarts after adventures in wonderland or even still Luna being the actual factual Alice from way back for some reason.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Sad...that it has been 3 years with out an update
jupimako chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Poke poke. Please kick start a fire under your muse and come back to complete this story! It's wonderfully entertaining and I really want to know what happens next. Your characters are fascinating and I love your plot. Every time you mention Abby and Connor I want dinosaurs too hehe. Thanks.
Senri-Taichou chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Do you hate us? I have to ask because you haven't updated... T.T
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
cool story so far
Freyawillow chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Are planning to update this fanfiction at any point as I am really enjoying it and would like to see it finished
Tiamac7 chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...Enjoying the story. Just a heads up though Hatter is Charlus Potter's grand nephew on his mother's side. Grandson would mean he was James Potter's brother.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I don't think you understand how much I'm loving the Primeval tidbits that keep getting thrown in.
fierynightangel chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
please come back to this!