Reviews for Curiouser and Curiouser
Moon Ecstasy chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
It's CHARLIE!
Uhhh, really should go to bed it's 2am. I'm probably a bit mad myself bacause I have a crazy day ahead of me, but I really want to see what happens next.
Oh I giggled like mad when you had Cheshire show up again. I love that cat.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Yes, I sincerely hope they get Sirius out. I've always felt that Sirius was such an interesting grey character that Rowling could have done so much with... but then she killed him off and I bawled.
On Hedwig, I'm curious what you might be doing with her. I've actually got a story where Harry never made it to Hogwarts (due to some strange accidental magic) and I've been debating making it so that Hagrid bought her anyway, thinking of Harry... but since Harry had disappeared... maybe. It's not been ironed out yet.
OH! I had a dream last night that was most definitely inspired by this story, but in it Hatter got pissed with Snape because of something he said to Harry and knock him out cold with his right hook... what Hatter was doing in Harry's potions class, I've not the foggiest.
And you might be immigrating to Canada? Sweet! If there is one thing I can suggest you try, it is a poutine. I'm always surprised at how many people outside of Canada don't know about it. It is fries and gravy and cheese and it is horribly fattening but sinfully delicious!
Uh. sorry went off on a tangent.
One last chapter then I really need to go to bed.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Really need to go to work... what are you doing Robert!?
Moon Ecstasy chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
GHAH! So cute! I hope they don't get too loud for poor Harry's sake.. and Robert's. I'm loving how well thought out this crossover is. Most people don't even try to make two connecting worlds seem more realistic. Plot holes tend to gap.
I have to go to work shortly which sucks... wanna keep reading...
Moon Ecstasy chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Hahaha! Cheshire cat's fur as a core eh? Sounds interesting. I like that he didn't somehow miraculously get the holly-phoenix wand. Though you know, if he could somehow miraculously get Hedwig as a pet... Eh. Guess I have to continue reading to find out.
Thank you for replying to my reviews! Sorry it took so long for me to review again, I went for a Thanksgiving get together this weekend so not much reading was done on my part.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
It's time for me to head off to the land of nod myself, seeing as it's 3 am where I reside.
Much as I want to continue reading.
Love how things are going, I really can't wait to see how the story evolves. I hope Harry goes to Hogwarts, I simply love Hogwarts.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OH god Voldie's alive in Wonderland isn't he. His soul shard escaped Harry and possessed a dead Knight.. oh god, oh god.
And now he's wandering around Wonderland in it's vulnerable state! OH GOD!
Ms. Lady Wolf chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
My goodness this is a great story. Would love to read more but there isn't any. Please let there be more. Thank you.
arturus chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
A great crossover that has feel of the original works. You have done an awesome job!
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
I noticed in the court proceedings you mentioned the year was 2001. However in HP cannon Harry entered Hogwarts in 1991 as he was born in 1980. Obviously this is an au of sorts so you are free to change that but I thought I would point it out.
frisco87 chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
I really hope you continue to update this story. It's probably the best HP/Alice crossover I've ever read.
CJaMes12 chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
I had completely forgotten about Hatter's worry to be honest. This is brilliant.
musicmadness4 chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
I love this story so muvh! I love how you've so successfully woven together Harry Potter and Alice, as well as the other small references like the Addams Family and Primeval. It makes mr so happy :) Please update!
GravekeeperBat chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Aww, so of course when I read it it stops on a sad note. T_T Looking forwards to more, and I hope they patch things up soon! And that Remus doesn't do something stupid and tear the family apart further.

And more of the Addams!

Please update soon - just realized it's been a while.
GravekeeperBat chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
"Mr. Addams, or Gomez" I KNEW IT! Iknewit,Iknewit,Iknewit! Whoo!

And the Wonka references were a nice touch too! Gotta get back to reading, but had to express my glee of you actually managing to work the Addams Family into this!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »