Reviews for Curiouser and Curiouser
Kickasshermione chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
AHHHHHH where did you go? I tell you what I never thought this crossover would work and then I started reading your world and now I cant figure out why I would ever think that! Seriously you blended them so nicely! But now you must finish...please, even if it is just your thoughts in bullet form. Just knowing where it was going to end up would be nice. Well that's my plea. /
mysticmoon1331 chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
cant say i guessed it exactly, but i wasn't surprised by it. brilliant story, i can't wait to read more! please update asap, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!

p.s. love the chapter titles! i've written quite a few of them down to remember :)
CherFleur chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
More, please? :)
CK chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Hey - rereading for the halibut, realized that at one point in this chapter you put "atter focused on the next task ahead of them that he'd been both curious about and dreading as Alice and Harry debated plans for Sunday; the trip to Hogwarts."

But then later, when they're AT Hogwarts, classes are in session...'"It would be prudent to wait for classes to being before we start a tour of the grounds," the Professor commented' Classes on Sunday?

Just a note, in case you decide to re-edit.

Cheers, CK

PS: Doctor & Rose arrived today. TOO CUTE! My friend will love them, I'm sure.
LAB Rats chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
more please.
mishap chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
I've spent a good portion of today reading this story and its prequel and I have to say that I think that they are absolutely wonderful and I can't wai to see where you take it from here. I noticed that it has been a while since a new chapter has been posted and I hope that you haven't run out of inspiration or time to write. Please keep up the fantastic work and I hope to see more in the near future...I am willing to beg?
Chibi-kaz chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
Oi. Poke. Poke. Two months?

Just thought of something: If in a matter of days, Alice picked up enough magic to enhance her reflexes, why can't Robert have picked up enough magic to make potions? There's no foolish wand waving there ;). My pet theory, especially after the Merope Gaunt story, is that one must have magic to make potions - it's not inherent in the plant material, it's the handling by someone magic that makes the magical qualities of the plants come out. So perhaps Robert, with his background involving Chemistry, might actually make for a talented Potioneer, if he's picked up enough magic to trigger the plant qualities?

Or is that where you were already going with the idea of Robert helping Sirius? :D

Anyway, I know you're getting ready for a wedding and all, but throw us a bone here! And don't forget I'm happy to beta-read anything.

CK
Twylyte chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
An excellent sequel. I do think you're laying the Alice/Hatter arguements on a bit thick but that's probably just me comparing their relationships to the far less realistic and more fluffy romances prevalent in fan fics... So I guess that's actually a plus.

Excellent twists, though I do wonder what you're going to do when/if Harry goes to Hogwarts... He's not the most social kid is he?

Another thing this story has me pondering is, what is the goal? The over-arching plot that ties things together? Canon had Voldy and the Queen respectively but now that you've toppled the Queen are you going to move on to Voldemort?

Great story, I hope to see more soon,

-Twy
RleFay chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Hey,

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to read and review until now, but I've been injured. I love the chapter, and cannot wait for more. :)
Cheri0427 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter, one of the things I really like about this series is your ability to see connections between the Harry Potter series and the Alice miniseries. You’re right the dementors ability to “suck” out positive emotions is very similar to what the Queen of Hearts was doing in Alice. This would be a great opportunity for Alice’s father to try to undo some of the damage he caused.
Anon chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
Yay, thanks for posting a new chapter! I really love reading Curiouser and Curiouser! It's great how you explore the characters and let them tackle new issues and problems. When I read your story, I feel that Hatter, Alice, Harry and co have taken on real, three-dimensional personalities. It's obvious how much work you put into writing this!

Keep up the wonderful work!

Anon
princessofwarriors chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
Happy squeee coming your way. I love it and adore it totally. It did seem minorly choppy but that could be because I didn't reread the chapters before it.
Witchy-grrl chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
::raises hand:: Yup, DEFINITELY wasn't expecting that. Awwww, poor Hatter and poor Alice! I can't even choose sides on the issue, I could totally support either one.

SOOO glad you've updated, and are planning to update more often! I look forward to more Sirius and Remus, and ABSOLUTELY some Hatter/Alice making up! :D
Sar-kaz-m chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
OK, I read yesterday with all eagerness; today I reread to get a more complete view. There are a few typos/errors/wrong words spelled right. Not too many though.

Hatter's instinct to use his fist, not his wand, is perfectly within character, I think, and appropriate. He doesn't really consider himself a wizard, might not ever actually, and so he doesn't instinctively go for his wand... pause for dirty thoughts to depart... ok... Remus not recognizing Harry right away was also believable, and adding the Hatter-resembles-James-so-much element worked out very well.

The fight between Alice and Hatter was unexpected, I think, but on a certain level, it makes a lot of sense. I guess I never picked up Hatter's worries about Robert in earlier parts, or only saw them as "is the man fitting in?" sort of concerns rather than "is the man about to relapse into Carpenter?". So maybe that makes me feel that the argument is a bit contrived, not that Alice's points aren't PERFECTLY valid, given Hatter's behavior throughout these crossovers - he IS rather bad at filling in his cohorts on "The Plan" whatever it is. It's actually seen in the series with the whole "Show him the rock, Alice" bombshell with Dodo. So it's a believable character quirk of his; I guess because I didn't pick up on the worry about Robert, the catalyst for this argument seems contrived, although like I said, Alice is 100% right in her point, and running away emotionally is also very in-character for HER as well.

I suppose I just have to say: I need to read more! ;p

CK
Rue Mo chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
It came as a surprise to me! It makes sense now. Wow a lot to take in especially since I read the previous chapter along w/ this one. My goodness I can't get over how fantastic this fic is, I love that Sirius is going to be w/ them just wondering how his and Harry's relationship will come to be, plus Hatter after that first encounter I'm looking forward to reading how Sirius fits into them. And Remus, *sigh* I love Remus, he has all this guilt I just want to hug him, he must be full of questions now also looking forward to his reunion w/ Sirius.

The fight b/w Alice and Hatter was good, meaning that there was a whirlwind of emotions going on there that I understood well both sides that left me eager to see what happens next. P.S. I loved Gomez's dramatic statement and the trial scene, you wrote the audience and prosecution very well. also agree w/ you how those things can carry on, and glad that it was cut short, builds more suspense that way.

I thought I had this story alert but I guess don't, went to look for it earlier today on my phone but couldn't find it. Changing that now, wouldn't want to miss anymore -l chapters to come. :)
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »