Reviews for For The Good Of The Village
You Light The Sky chapter 21 . 7/27
Your characterizations are so complex and subtle and I love how you explore everyones issues with attention to agency and care. Wow.
You Light The Sky chapter 6 . 7/27
This is so good omggg
mclilypad chapter 21 . 7/2
OH PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING! I LOVE THIS STORY!
rockyourlove chapter 21 . 3/21
T-T all the angst
I have yet to read properly but I rmbed reading this before so I came back and read the last chapter again

oh please don't abandon this story. Do continue! And I hope to see it complete one day. Once you update. I'll def reread again.

It was a bittersweet latest chapter, can't wait to see you inspired & complete this :D
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
Sadie321 chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Update update update! It's been two months!
uchihahyuuga09 chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
One of the most beautiful fanfic I have read so far. The story flows very well, the characters are strong and origional as Kishimoto has given them and that's the most important thing I consider before I read. Thank you and please write more.
theotakufreak.anime chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
more chapters! .
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Please make more. It's so awesome!
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I don't get why Sasuke called Hinata a whore when she obviously slept with no one. Frick you Sasuke!
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
This was pretty good so far. I like the flow of the story and all. The progression in the relationship is also good as well. I like the story, period. Please update soon. :)
chaitu chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
Awesomest of the sasuke hinata fanfics I ever read!
aisha89 chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Thanks for the update! I thought you maybe stopped writing this story. Great writing but the way! Looking forward to further development of the plot :)
DageRee chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
And I think you put this Hinata dream for this story to have some SasuHina moment. Look, you're writing this for 4 years now and even if I really like plot etc, you are still far from (SasuHina) end :O

/sorry for my grammar