Reviews for For The Good Of The Village
oMeGa1904 chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
I'm surprised by this chapter. I didn't know about Hinata last move. I thought the conflict between Hinata and Sasuke would start now. But that'd mean Shikamaru would have died, since it's pretty much impossible to convince Sasuke at this point. But ancient laws make sense in this case. I like your parallels btw. I also like how even if Sasuke is a villain from Konoha ninjas pov, he has a reason for it and the characters are not overly judgemental about his grudge against the village. In fact it's even better than the manga itself. At least that part.
oMeGa1904 chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Sasuke's arguments are weak when he presented better ones tru other chapters. "Hunted day and night" work but his main concern is about how Konoha doesn't deserve to have the Uchiha clan. Considering they wiped them cause they were unjustly condemned, and even admitted by the elders in your 1st chapter. For Sasuke who has no love for Konoha, he only sees Konoha trying to benefit from such massacre. After killing them all, create again another Uchiha ninja, controlled even, without facing any consequence for their actions. Even insulted by the injury of treating his samples as livestock. Only thinking for themselves. Self serving Konoha is how Sasuke sees it.

For Hinata, this is very understandable since she's doing this as a combination of duty, for her village, but mostly cause she wants another option for her life. But Sasuke has all the cards, he could even demand the termination if she wants to help Shikamaru. He can do anything right now. He's much softer than the first chapter you presented.

The only common ground of understanding is if they talk about the massacre and from Sasuke to convey his pov and from Hinata to counter that. To try to give another pov for Sasuke to accept this partially. If she says she's doing for the village, he'd just reject that notion. If she says she's doing it cause it benefited her, it could also anger him, cause he'd see her as another Konoha ninja benefiting from his clan. Her only option is trying to convince this is his only choice for the revival of his clan. Altho I can't see how convincing it is since Sasuke could just have another child with another woman or another Hyuuga. Altho by your story another woman doesn't work, so... maybe maybe. And maybe in addition to try convince Sasuke she doing this for herself is playing Konoha for a fool, something that maybe could ease his hurt feelings.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/26/2016
Oh.

My.

Fudge.

This is fantastic! I love this story! Your characters are realistic and I love the relationship between Sasuke and Hinata. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Nice i love this story
Qubee chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
Please please please update!
You Light The Sky chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Your characterizations are so complex and subtle and I love how you explore everyones issues with attention to agency and care. Wow.
You Light The Sky chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
This is so good omggg
mclilypad chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
OH PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING! I LOVE THIS STORY!
rockyourlove chapter 21 . 3/21/2015
T-T all the angst
I have yet to read properly but I rmbed reading this before so I came back and read the last chapter again

oh please don't abandon this story. Do continue! And I hope to see it complete one day. Once you update. I'll def reread again.

It was a bittersweet latest chapter, can't wait to see you inspired & complete this :D
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
Sadie321 chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Update update update! It's been two months!
uchihahyuuga09 chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
One of the most beautiful fanfic I have read so far. The story flows very well, the characters are strong and origional as Kishimoto has given them and that's the most important thing I consider before I read. Thank you and please write more.
Storytelling-Doll chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
more chapters! .
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Please make more. It's so awesome!