Reviews for Blood Secrets
*plot intensifies*
EmmalineNakamura chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
21 times
love toshiro dragon chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
I love this story! U r a really good story teller! Can't wait to she what u come up with next! Can u make another one about toshiro and gin? Pretty pretty please!? I'll be your best friend! Lol! XD
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Yeah! Boy love 4 ever
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Let. Momo. Die. Being. Raped. By. An. Ogre.
Thank you!
Kaina Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
My sister wants to know if you know spanish or if you used google translate, because Las Noches means the nights. So you wrote, "it was their the nights".
Kurohime chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
Youre an amazing writer by the way
Calcium oxide chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Toshiro is a tad bit too ooc for my taste (less mature, more childish and shows his emotions more than he actually does in the manga), but that's all I have to say for now.
Calcium oxide chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
So far, I really like this story. Though, I wish it was written in the past tense instead of the present, but that's just me ;)
Kurohime chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
I absolutely lived this story, with all my heart. Keep up the awesome work!

Ps-

As I'm writing a novel about vampires, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me using a few excerpts from TGIF fic, revised of course. Would you mind, please?
osweetie246 chapter 23 . 5/10/2011
i loved this story. so. frickin. much. :D

YAY TOSHIRO!
Don'tStealTheHeart chapter 23 . 11/20/2010
This. Was. So. Damn. GOOD. Its so beautiful~*tears up* I actually cried! I never cried for a fanfic before. Write somemore okay? Good job.

You know u could actually just make a story on its own with this plot and not just a fanfic. Just saying.
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 23 . 10/2/2010
sweet. Nice to see the closure here (Kiran and Momo? who would guessed that!)

And Toushi and Gin toghether is just perfect!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 23 . 10/2/2010
It's done...not fair! I LO0VED this fic so much! -snickers- loved the jab at Twilight and I have to admit that it IS a fair point that it would never actually work out! Funny to mess with it though! -grins-

Loved this anyways and good luck with the next fic you write!
Duril93 chapter 23 . 10/2/2010
I LOVED IT! The ending was just.. Perfect! And yeah.. I don't really know what to say.. When I started reading this chapter I thought: "Aww, Hinamori whould also have someone... Like Kira! Yeah, if they got together she would also claim a happy ending.." And she did!

Everything was just well written! Thank you so much that you made this fantastic story!