Reviews for Criminal in Training UNEDITED
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
I am in awe of this plot! It was so genius! I adore it! So much different than anything else I've ever read- wonderful job
I'm a weirdo chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
Come on, I wanna read the 4th chapter! :)
I'm a weirdo chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't be the end of this wonderful story! I hope that you continue to write more stories that are awesome! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
This story is hilarious. Unicorns reminded him of donuts? Well, I think I'm going to have to check out your profile and look for more stories. Oh, and thanks for making one on crime. It's my favorite genre, and I know there are a lot of crime stories for Twilight, but it's hard to find them for other books. This one is the best out of all the ones I've read though! :D
AussieNinjaChick chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Great story :)
um.diliumptious chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
I absatively posolutely LOVE this story! It is by far my favorite story i have yet to read on fanfiction and i have been using this sight for a long time now. I hope to see you righting more stories as good as this one. ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) !
mad bull 3000 chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
Ok awesome by the way
mad bull 3000 chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
Ok awesome by the way
IrishVampGirl101 chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
I have absolutly loved this story so much :D Well done, you have written it brilliantly
Only If You Wish It chapter 13 . 1/7/2011
*sings* LoOoVeEe IiIiTtTt!

That's some dedication right there. Five years, one letter per week? That's like...over two-hundred letters. I think. There's fifty-two weeks in a year...right?

Favortie line, right here: "I had assumed that if I was ever caught that prison would be pure hell for a "pretty boy" like me. I mean I had seen the way Alice checked out my ass, so I could only assume that it would make some pervert in prison really hot and bothered." Hilarious. Simply, hilarious.

Jasper thinks he's crazy...how adorable! *lol* (actually, it's more of a giggle/chuckle out loud, but really a full-blown laugh)

Cute ending. Pure awesomeness, that's what it is. :D

(You have your reviews...so have I now served my duty to the state? Just kidDDDiNNNGGG!)

~Only if you wish it
Only If You Wish It chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
OooooKAY, my pretty. I have finally read it! (I read it all, by the way, before reviewing this chap. I know, I'm evil. But you left it at such a cliffie...Speaking of which...Wait, let's get out of the paratheses first...)

Why such a hateful cliffie? I thought Jasper had DIED! I totally knew why, though. 'Cause she broke his poor little heart.

The vision's cool. I love that part. :)

Awe, poor Jaspy! *grumbles* and Alice too, I suppose...
kykyxstandler chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
awww that was so cute yay a happy ending
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
great chappie! i loved the ending! :)
dancergirl7 chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
aww, I'm sad this story is over, I really enjoyed it :(

great job, hope you post some outtakes!
Eclipse-Vamp chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Aww, sad to see it's over, but what a great ending! Thanks for writing!

~Eclipse-Vamp :)