Reviews for The Summoning
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/10
The ninken were precious little matchmakers. I adored how sweet and fun they seemed; I adore Pakkun.
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was awesome.
I love one-shots that can make me laugh the whole way through, and this most certainly did.
mdtiger chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This was too funny. Getting caught red-handed By kakashi and the explanation going on in sakuras head made the ending softer and also cute-dinner for 2.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
P.S. Hey, did you slip in a "the cake is a lie!" reference there on purpose? Well done!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
You made me laugh not once but several times. Been a while since a fic has truly made me lol. Good job, very funny and plausible and ic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Nice little tale u've got there
CaitlinIntolerant chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was really fun to read! I love the unique idea, and the talented writing style
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was a really good story. The ending was just so awesome. I mean Sakura was sort of lazy in this one. She was stealing all that stuff from Kakashi. I really liked the way you showed he was human and got stressed when he realized he was being robbed. Your ending was pretty subtle but I like it. I can see how they could get together.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google.
Sarane chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
WoW It is absolutely AMAZING story _.
I've never read better ff.
(sorry for my english. More I praised in the Czech language. :D )
songstar13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh my gosh that was hilarious. I loved that the dogs ended up taking the stuff from Kakashi.

This little thing was really adorable. There was less of Kakashi than I originally thought there would be, but I still liked it all the same.

Somehow, I could definitely imagine this happening in canon. Kakashi would be too lazy to investigate what his ninken were doing until he absolutely had to.

Thanks for the great one shot!

Song
JashinsDarkAngel chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I love this story...it was cute

Ai-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww.

HikariFighter chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
THE CAKE IS A LIE!

(In other words, this was amazing

Like, really. I laughed so hard I almost cried a litte XD)
SunMoonNeko chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Cutest story ever! :) Too bad you left it as a one shot, it would have been really fun to see it develop more XD

I love all the ninken! :D kakashi you got showed up by Sakura lol