Reviews for Beating the Heat
gohan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Sorry I meant wright not right! I can be such a dumbass sometimesP
gohan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Please please please! Right a lemon! And could you maybe make it a shower scene like thing! You know like davis takes cody to the bathroom and puts cody down and turns on the shower then slowly starts to takes off codys clothes and you know stuff like that! just make it a REALLY! REALLY! hot lemon please!
mttmercado chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
that was super cute! iinn a way...i always saw tk iori, soooooo this is kinda cool a fresh squeeez
Digiboy-Stew chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Daisuke, you horny devil! I love how he just forces himself onto Iori without even knowing Iori's sexual orientation. But Daisuke is Daisuke: Jumping into potentially dangerous situations without considering the consequences.

Poor Iori. All he wanted was a drink, and Daisuke carries him off to the bedroom for some naughty making. He wants water from the fridge, Daisuke, not a protein shake from you! LOL!

While reading, I was listening to "Pump Me Up (12 inch version)" by 'Gary Numan & Caroline Munro'. Now I'm listening to Yuuki No Uta, because you told me to youtube it, hehe.
Tairelic chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Very nice one shot! Not too smutty and very in character! Poor Iori never got his water though. :/
Ship Stethan chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Lemon! Lemon!
BernkastelMiracleWitch chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
NIIIIIIICE. Love it, write more of these kinds of stories.