Reviews for The Measure of a Man
Afuri chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
aww sadly, no one fucked yaz. I was hoping tseng will fucked him. He should be foreva bottom.
Thanks for the fic : )
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
oh, yeah, finally!
Afuri chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
So.. Rufus and Tseng keep having sex but none of them touch Yaz especially Tseng. Poor Yazoo..
Afuri chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Oh no, poor Yaz... D :
Afuri chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
dam! I thought you're really innocent, Yaz! XD
Afuri chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
OMG! OMG! This chapter totally win! WIN! Ignore about rudloz and rendaj. Especially kadaj. Ew, just eew. What a hormonal and pathetic teenager. Lol. Reno should be with Yazoo! But, nevermind for this time. Cause your TsengxYaz just ajdjgpjamdjw awesome! It's always so hwat to see Yaz got torture like this. You win! Just win! And I love you! Ajdjmgpjamd
kindofabadger chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
.god. Such an unquestionably beautiful story. You are a wonderful writer and I thank you so much for sharing this.
kindofabadger chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
The scene with Tseng and Rufus was quite possibly the most beautiful ever...
kindofabadger chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Fascinating look at Tseng's past, so sad! I thought sure they would leave together & something tragic would happen to the brother on the way to wonder Tseng's havin such a hard time with the Remnants' relationship.

On a happier note..I'm pleased that you've written in such open-mindedness for the remaining five members of this marvelous little story! Looking forward to the rest of the chapters!
kindofabadger chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
What a twisted little dysfunctional setup they have here. tender walking back with Yazoo, so fierce & scary with Rufus now...I would not want to be the focus of his wrath. Excellent chapter!

See? Toldja I just can't resist reviewing! _
kindofabadger chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
So much goodness here. I really love this story!

Eh, & sorry for spamming your reviews :-/ Can't help it!
kindofabadger chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Ah the beginning of this chapter had me giggling, seeing realization dawning for those two, things slowly clicking into focus & then squirming in embarrassment. Such fun!

I did not expect the deception & manipulation I'm seeing from the Remnants' private conversation. Naughty, sexy little things!

Well done! You're keeping me up at 5 a.m. without coffee!
kindofabadger chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Whew! Wotta hot chappie! Rufus is a sly dog getting the information he wants in such a sexy way. Whatever works! I don't think Tseng will approve. Damn those details...awesome scene!
kindofabadger chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Wow! Just started reading this story & love it! Your plot & character development seem perfect. I'm very interested to know what it was that so affected the stoic Tseng. Subtle, wicked payback here.

khloe chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
wow... this is amazing 3 first time reading about foursome and thrresomes :P i love it, wou are amazing thank you for updating and completing this! lol I love the rude and loz pairing, loz is so kute xD