Reviews for I'm Thinking
drheart04 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Enjoyed it very much! Great job!
BuJyo chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Now THAT is where the show should most definitely pick up next season!

Excellent...and that Faber picks up on it ALMOST redeems him :)

Thank you!
bk-1205 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
If only this actually happened. Wow! Great job.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
**I'm thinking… this little experiment is crap; so much for science.** haha - that is SO very Mary.

Yes; definitely a better ending to the season. Here's hoping Season Four corrects this little issue. I'm still claiming it was a disturbing dream Mary was having after passing out from exhaustion, looking at Jinx's brochures... but this works, too. ;~)

Well done!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Ooooooh... I like this.

Well done. She's thinking, all right, and I just wish she'd somehow *show* him she's really thinking about what he's said (at least), and not just high-tailing out of the conversation like a scared rabbit. He's just so... heartbroken.

**I would kill any woman if she ever broke his heart, I'll be dammed if that woman is me.** Particularly liked this line; problem is, she *is* letting it be/become her. He's a strong man, but she is definitely his Achilles' Heel.

Nice insight. Hope she *does* recall that everything matters; he matters.
MadKatMom chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
LOOOOOVE IT!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Goodbye indeed. If only Mary's thoughts really go this way. Of course, I believe it all to be a dream. It's the only way I can accept it...
b-mystique chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
nicely done. like your take on her seeing that marshall wants her but she holds off:-)
Michelle285 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Yes! The season finale should have ended like that! :) I know it says complete...but you should do one more chapter...when Mary and Marshall reconcile! It would be great! :) Regardless, I like this story a lot and this is definietly the way the season finale should have gone! Great job!
Lunar Penguin CPhT chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I hadn't thought of that! What if she HAD called Faber before Marshall called her out? huh... somehow makes it a little less painful.

Still... poor Marshall... I love him!
roar526 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
If only she'd come to her senses and it would happen like this. I look forward to more.
roar526 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Really well written insight into Mary's thoughts on the subject. Sad, but realistic.
Sinkme chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
yay! it's the scene that they must have forgotten to add, but obviously filmed because it HAD to be in there. I like the repetition again, and I can kind of almost see Faber reacting like that if/when Mary ever called it off. Good job!
Sinkme chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
fabulously written. we all know she's just running away so she doesn't have to deal with it. she can't be that oblivious. i think you captured the moment well
tilleygirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Just lovely. Spot on to Mary's inner voice. I believe she WAS thinking theses things, which made the ending so much more jarring.