Reviews for Stricken
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I hope you don't mind this review... I am utterly and totally confused on what's going on and what the progression is. Dean was bitten by something? Is he cured? What happened? Why did he jump Castiel?
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow. This is intense, and I love the completely disorienting feel of the piece. Fantastic work.
ladyamen chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
how did you get such an idea? this is so unusual... and awsome like ever oufcourse.

bitter sweet taste of something greater then i am
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was amazing XD It was very well described and interesting. I just have one question, what actually bit dean?

I love it as a one-shot, but I also think it has massive multi-chap fic potential. Hopefully continue please...
IfOnly4AMoment chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow. This is awesome. Very well written and incredibly descriptive. Great work.
SpnBloodStar chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i read this at like 2 in the morning (i read it on my phone which is why i didn't review there and then) and i absolutely love this! its really good! keep up the good work!
Taya chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow. I like this a lot!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is good. I love the way you were breaking Dean's stream of consciousness in and out of water. Cas being tired and pushing him to fight it and dean kissing him. Could have been more than one shot :) :)

"and Dean's skin itches underneath Castiel's gaze the whole way." Nicely described...appealing with a hint of poison around the edges.