Reviews for Beneath The Shades
MoonGirl1155 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Sunny chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Reeeeaaally cute! More! Please, more!
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Beautiful. Plain and simple, beautiful. :)

-Sunshine and tears.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awwww, cute and sweet. A lttle cliche coming down to the end, but stil sweet. Nice work!

Peace Out! _
Mayaxx chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
luffin it! so qute! ((:
Elizabeth Moore chapter 1 . 7/10/2010

I LOVE HOLIX! Nice story. ;)
yinspirit chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awwwwwwww i love these 2 as a couple, keep it up.
OnlySlightlySane chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That was a good story and midnight colors sounds pretty good for Six's eyes, it's nice to see people aren't afraid to give Six a loving side.
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
EEEEEEEK! OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD! I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME! *dies of fangirl heart attack and resurrects self before shrieking again* I was browsing the Generator Rex fics because I'm an overly obsessed fan who has no life (-_-) and noticed this. Seeing the description, I was SHOCKED that I hadn't noticed it sooner! YAY FOR HOLIX FLUFF! YOU OWN! Holiday was so sweet and Six was EEEEK! *huggles Six* Sorry...that was the Six fangirl in me controlling my actions... Heheh... Write more! I beg you! This is EPIC! *favs and puts in Holix C2* HOORAH! Solora out! _
purpleanime chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
*dies from fluff overdose!* CUTE I LOVE IT!
CoffeeShoppeGirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh my gosh that was a gigantic fluffy bunny. In a very awsome way. good work. ELIDY LIKES FLUFFY BUNNIES!

One small, teeny tiny problem. HOLIDAY'S EYES ARE GREEN!

Otherwise AWSOME fluffy bunny. you have a place in my "Favorite Storys Closet"
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Total Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
omg! that was amazing! UR amazing! it was so adorable! it was so sweet! it was so... mmm... well, ill think of another word as soon as im done with this review, i always do. anyway, i luved it, everyone who reads it will luv it, because who doesnt luv a good holiday/six fanfic, written to its most awesome potential? good going, leaving me wanting more! well, im off to see the wizard!

~latoT odrieW
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
OMG THE SHEER AMOUNT OF FLUFF! This was so awesome & romantic & cute!

Btw, in my fic I said Holiday's eyes were brown, then EVERYONE let me know about it. So, just to be the first one to say anything, her eyes are green, but don't worry about it. This fic was awesome!

Make more! *giddy* lol