Reviews for Last Beautiful chord
Solora Goldsun chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
*dies of fluff overload* N-N-Nyargh! I think you just put me on a sugar high... *explodes* That was SO FREAKING HAWT! I just went online because I was in the mood for Austria/Hungary... YOU TOTALLY FIT THE BILL, MY FRIEND! Beautiful descriptions! And I just love how they're shy but passionate at the same time. JUST what I'd picture! *favs* You're awesome!
Crystallia Silver chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very romantic and beautiful. I liked the part at the beginning when Hungary observes her love interest while he plays the piano. And also when Austria was teaching her. I found the last part with the two of them going to bed kinda unnecessary and a bit too much. But apart from that I enjoyed this story.
Yuki Shihoin chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I cna't expressin words how much I loved it! I JUST LOVED IT! It was very well done, and you managed to make it hot, but with no explicit content, just absolutely beautiful...you left me speechless, do more of these two and I will love you forever!
littleforestcat chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Hmm...I think this story went along a little too fast for me. I would suggest pacing the romance just a little bit. The fact that she was already sharing a bed with him at the end of the first chapter didn't quite seem like something believeable with the characters. I dunno...I guess that might just be me.

You were a little redundant with your word choice, but it was still a very adorable read and it still made sense.

Aside from the fast pace, I liked it!
Lady.Loki13 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
this story was adorable~ this is one of my favourite hetalia pairings at the moment and you just wrote it so well :D i loved it sooo much!

x
EmeraldGreen4Life chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
it! It was so good! I just wanted to read more and more! Oh my gosh, you know what you have to do? You have to make a sequel that consists of their wedding and wedding night! That would just be AWESOME!
Etcha chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Awwww, this was such a sweet story!
Aegipta chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Continuing is not optional. You must do it :D Very lovely!
Fishwich2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
You MUST continue this PLEASE! I don't think you understand. I was in a puddle on the floor half way through this. Excellent work!
Sgt.Simpson chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh god... so cute... Hnnng

Please, you have to continue this! D:
Rashiq chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
you should definitly continue it! Please~!

Its cute!