Reviews for Help!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
The brogue is good...

Lovely, and Face is the most loveable creature in this. Good job
andneverbecruel chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I absolutely adore this series. Having only just watched the film yesterday and then rushing onto to check if anyone else had seen what I had between Face and the colonel, I was absolutely delighted to discover this. Amazing job with the characterisation - you have made me one very happy shipper!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
It's all fun and games - especially with these guys! But I love their serious sides too and I just adore how you portray that!
Tony mustang2gmx.ch chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
My favorite lines:

'The thought of a matchmaking Murdock was just too terrifying to contemplate.' Oh, I would pay to see that. :)

"Jesus, Hannibal, what are you doing out of bed?"

"I rest my case," Murdock said triumphantly.

And B.A: channeling Murdock, hahaha..

The end was really sweet, with Hannibal trying to assure Face of the stupidity of his insecurities. I just wanted to hug them both.

I love you, you know? Thanks so much for making my evening even better then it was an hour earlier!
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aw, Face being in love with Hannibal gives me warm fuzzies and makes my heart ache at the same time. Please get them together soon!
Englishspirit chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know what a great job I think you did on this story. Of course I do like H/F pairings. You did a wonderful job of the characterizations and though I love the TV servies, I really liked the movie as well and thought the actors did a great job with their roles.

Keep writing.

Englishspirit
Mellow chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
aww, that was really sweet. i loved it!
Lakefront459 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I sent you an email about this...the only semi-realistic way for him to have been a LTC in 1991 would be for him to have received a battlefield promotion. The scenario would be that he is a Captain (if he's 43 now, and we're talking 19 years ago, he'd be 24), so he could be a YOUNG captain (back then, you usually made captain at 25) and if the XO and S-3 (both would be Majors) and the Battalion Commander (a LTC) were killed, he could be battlefield promoted to LTC. But...that's a big stretch, but you could write that and have it stick. The movie and the TV series do a TERRIBLE job with the military aspects, but that's not why I watch it - love the characters. I love your story - please, more Hannibal H/C fics...I'll help :)
AuthorSquared chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
whooh! i could totally see some B.A./Murdock here too :) Write more slash plz - theres NEVER enough!
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I'm enjoying these! There is something about the extremity of the team's bond that lends itself to speculation like this, isn't there?

I love the original series, but I love the movie too, for all its differences (and Liam Neeson doesn't hurt the cause either, mrrrr). You do a great job with the characters, both inside and out (and OMG they are hard men for seeing inside their heads; they're all so loony and unpredictable!), and the lightheartedness of these stories is particularly adorable contrasted against the violence of their lives.

Apparently the youngest man to ever make Colonel in the US military was 26, and he did it while serving in WWII. Promotions come faster during wartime, which probably explains some of it, but being the second coming of Alexander the Great would certainly help!

Now the question of why is Hannibal *still* only a Lt. Colonel 20 years after achieving that rank is probably more easily answered. I can only imagine how many times he's been promoted and then busted back down for insane stunts and insubordination over the years.

But most interesting of all might be the question of why an A-Team is being led by a (Lt.) Colonel, who by his rank should be in charge of an entire Special Forces battalion, not just one team.
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
These fics are AMAZING! And they make me happy and sad at the same time. Poor Face! I like the Irish brogue too. Please continue?
The Watcher4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hah! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. I love it! Nice nod to the movie there. I think I'll have to start saying that. A great story as always! Looking forward to the next installment. I can't believe how quickly you're churning them out. You are awesome!
Hanako Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I love love love your stories.

This one is no different. The way Murdock and BA poked fun at face made me giggle and I love how sweet Face is on Hannibal. X3

P.S.

I drew Hannibal and Face on my fingers and made them dance to Gay Bar by Electric Six because of you. I hope you're happy.
AquilusNyx chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
:D This is the expression I am making right now. SO GOOD. OMG. LOVES!