Reviews for A Guide To Seduce Your Spouse
twlightbella chapter 1 . 3/22
Bella and Edward are martied
najie19 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
"I swear like a truck-driver, have the attention span of a gnat and I sit like a frat boy." This describes me in one sentence.
RDoster2012 chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I'm in love! Please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Hmm.. can't wait to find out how the ball goes and how bella takes to Emmett being her bodyguard.
MIS love Twilight chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Dominating & possessive Edward is damn hot!
oh God! I looovve this story!
Pleeeezzz uodate soon!
denisemexicana chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
loved the chapter
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Truth be told, I actually agree with Edward. Bella is a complete dumbass when it comes to accepting things that are supposed to be natural for loved ones to do for one another. She also has a erious issue with keeping herself protected when she should. She seriously needs some therapy to learn how ot accept gifts graciously no matter how much they are and also on how to accept when she needs help. She hsould be glad Edward only hired Emmett to protect her instead of trying to force her to leave her job. I also have to agree that Edward is right in that Bella needs to learn how to "talk" with him instead of throwing a tantrum. Dumbass bitch.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I can see where Bella is coming from,but I'm glad she finally told Edward how she feels..I say down with Kate!
iamwriter chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
damn, poor eric, go edward... playing the husband card.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
loving this, edwaes is certaintly a man that can fall in love fast, I know the first one to bella was impulsive but now six months later he is applying for another marriage liscense,hell many men wait years to get married! get me a edward!
Cullenfan524 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
That was so awesome! I love this little story and was so excited to see and update! I wish that little girl you are helping a world of luck!
Marcela Preisser chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Love it!so please don't take too long to update ok?
Love!
mzcullen58 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Oh I love this story can't wait to read more thanks.
MamaSandy chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Oh, please finish this! or write the next chapter! Please?
Madelyn chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
super scary! poor edward. i'm glad Bella is ok. i cant wait for the next chap.