Reviews for Emo VS Shy
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
that was really cute! I see the improvement in writing throughout the chapters! Sasuke is such an asshole... did he even actually like Hinata? Please dont let this be a SasuSaku...
qpenelope chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
this is SUPER GOOD and funny! i hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
You should update! This story is amazing xD I can never stop laughing at it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Nice fic:) can you please update soon though
alquiem chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
You took your time. Do not ever take that long! I love your fic :)
KagomeMarie chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Aww
AKATSUKIANDTEENWOLFLUVER chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Dang itachi
z.ankitakumari1996 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
nice story. but when u will update, an when itachi hinata moments will come? please update soon. i will be really grateful to u. hope to see u soon!
Terrible with a Pen chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
I like drunk Hinats
Lucid-Aqua-Ripples chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Holy mother fudge nuggets! I re-read your story plus the latest chapter and remembered how crazy this fic is. Though some of my fave characters are meanies and Hina-chan is STILL being pulled about, I really do enjoy reading your work with all the comedy and drama!

There's a lot of grammar errors on each chapter, so it really would be good if you could take the time to correct them.

Possible idea for new chapters, perhaps the whole school could find out that Hina-chan and Itachi shared a bed but instead of being ridiculed for it, she becomes popular, which in turn angers Sakura and Sasuke for being put out of the limelight and possibly alienates Hinata from her buddies Temari and Tenten.

Please don't give on this fanfic as I look forward to see more chapters!
SayHappy chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
i love it and you better post soon i cant wait to see where this goes!
Night Person chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Aww the last part was so sweet :3 Great story and keep up the great work! Updata Soon!
ValentineSin13 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Sasuke is such a creep and Sakura well... hehe think most reviewers here have the same negative feelings about her

X3 nice story!
Metaphoric Mayhem chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
OMG UPDATE! i love this story lol a normal drunk XD she should be drunk more often. finally she dumped that worthless sasuke god but i have a feeling its not over... please update more often DX
ifup chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
i really like the way you ended the chapter it was kind of cute and slightly amusing. also, i'm happy to see that you have updated and i hope you will make another one soon.

happy new year!