Reviews for Working with the devil
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
fuck you you bitch
TheAdelaide9 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Aaaaw :( I don't like the end :( But very good writing ! :)
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is a good story. Please make some more. Kick and Kendall forever.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Hahaha... Cool story.

Keep the good writing.
JazzGirl123 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Thx 4 updating!
JazzGirl123 chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Awesomely sweet/fantabulous! Please update soon!
JazzGirl123 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
I LOVED that episode! Love this chapter!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Infesting! Love it!
Tall T chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Nice build-up to that almost-kiss. Kendall's dad is being awfully uptight, but Kendall must be getting that attitude from somewhere, so it makes sense.
Goldenstargirl chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Pretty good. I think they might be moving things too fast though. But keep up the great work.
Advanshippingfan1 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
cool i love your stories I wish they were TRUE!
saturnbug chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Awe! This is such a good fic. Please don't give up on it! I absolutely adore your writing.

I like how they both don't really realize how much they love each other yet. You also have them both in character really well.
PhineasXIsabella chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
First thing off, I like the idea here.

When Kendall was thinking to herself in the second chapter, I like how you kept her in-character. She would say something exactly like that, which is good.

You're keeping the dialog well-preserved like in the show, which most people have some problems in doing.

Also, I like how you added Brad in there as another focus during the beginning-middle of the chapter, again good perspective. The only thing that I see is a bit wrong would be the beginning being a little rushed, other than that you did a great job!

And in the first chapter, the flashback, I personally think it took up some unneeded lines that really wouldn't fit in. Though, I can see him having a flashback of that, so it's fine.

I'm looking forward to reading more of it!
Goldenstargirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Yay for laziness! Wow, Kendall made herself pretty for Kick - is the world coming to an end? Lol! Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope there's cake!

Kendall: - Smacks me. - Stop being an idiot!

Me: Oww...okay.

O_O
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is good. Really good. I think anyone who can keep Kick in character is amazing. Keep up the awesome job!