Reviews for Experience of a Lifetime
Emma chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I so wish this was canon. It would explain a whole lot. Excellent writing, keep it up. It was just dark enough to be realistic but not too dark so I would stop reading. Keep it up!
Sophie chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! This was really, really good! Omg the feels! Thanks! No seriously, I think that it's really good! I love it! :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
this was a very interesting read, well-written, very fascinating point of view!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
That's so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was good. I like your writing style
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I was very intrigued by this story, perhaps because your writing style is similar to my own. Anyway, I love the spin you put on Ceaser's character. It is one of the most creative fanfics I've ever read. Please keep writing, you're the minority of fanfiction who actually can.
Lorelai Voluptas chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Oh. WOW.
I never once stopped to imagine how Caesar got his job or why he was incredibly helpful to the tributes during their questioning. I never really saw him as anything but a silly capitol person, albeit a nice one.
I love the back story you came up with for him, especially the little details; like why he dyes his hair. For all the sinister descriptions of the Capitol and Snow in the books I didn't even stop to think of what they've must of done to the ringleaders of the first rebellion.
I enjoyed reading this so much. GAH.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I saw catching fire at the weekend and I didn't like his character. But this was really good to make me syamathise with him! Loved it!
loveaddict89 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow, this one-shot left me speechless. Definitely something that adds another interesting perspective to the real story. Nice writing, well-organized plot. Awesome fanfic :)
Ali chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I really like your story but it makes no sense that Ceasar would survive for 75 years and have grown up beforehand, are you trying to say that the Capitol gives him surgery and translplants and that to keep him alive? If you are you should probably mention that otherwise it's quite confusing
BadLuckIsMyThing chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Really good story, but there's one flaw. It says he was the HG host for all of the Hunger Games, and before that he was a rebellion leader. If he was a rebellion leader, he was probably at least 20. Therefore, by Katniss and Peeta's Games, he would've been 94 years old at the least!
brigrove chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
yes, it would have been amazing, but only his voice played a part for the rebels
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow. The inventiveness of back stories, in which the full diabolical nature of the Capitol gets put on full display, involving THG characters is always so fascinatingly horrifying to read about.

Kudos.

And poor Caesar. :(
Silver Tongued Wonder chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was so good. Maybe it's a bit dark, a bit serious, a bit bloody, but I like my fiction to be just that, too :) Kudos.
wsxokn chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I never thought of him that way! Hmm. Food for thought.