Reviews for I Still See Fireworks, Baby
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! It made me cry! You know its a great stroy when you cry!
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I was sad, then happy, then sad, now happy! Yay!
SoNnYsoNsHiNe chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
AWW this is sweetly wonderfully amazingly great. it was a mix of sadness and happiness. i thought it was going to be this sappy overdramatic thing where it ends badly, but it wasn't! it really hit me.. RIGHT in the chest, it bestowed my heart! (bestowed? dont know what it means. lol)

i loved this! very adorable.
Emilyrox101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I nearly cried! ( So adorable yet so sad, but its adorable so dont be sad that i thought it was sad. It's sad- but adorable. Sad in a good way and just plain adorable. Is sad and adorable starting to sound WEIRD?

lol.

LOVED THIS ONE SHOT! BRILLIANT IDEA AND 100% CHANNY! I LOVED IT TOO MUCH!
xXforeverxxandxxalwaysXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Fireworks! I just love fireworks!

This was an amazing one shot! I just wish it wasn't a one shot because I JUST LOVED IT!

You're the most amazing author on here! In my eyes, and others, I just know other you :D
Marshmellow chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This story is great!I'm a total marshmallow and I cried!hahahahaha

Ryann
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awws! This was so sweet and wonderful and sad but the good kind of sad. And sorry, I realize that was a run on sentence, but I'm too lazy to fix it, heehee. Were they dating in this, or did they just kinda have a silent agreement that they were in love? So cute! SMILES!

LOL
EmbracingGrace1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I cried. It was so DANG GOOD! :D
Gabzz777 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This story is so so sweet. i loved it to bits.
Music-Luvr4296 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awwww... that was adorable XD
Girltech101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
So very sad, and then so freaking cute! I can't stop awwwing! Aww!
azngurl4564 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
awww i loved this story so much i was literally crying when sonny left. It was awesome.
Harryfan94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this was so cute and adorable
Styles.Everlark chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I absolutely adored that! A great one-shot! Great 4th of July story!
BlackRose7894 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I. Loved. This. Period. And you know it's even better because I was almost crying and then about two minutes later I was smiling.