Reviews for Becoming A Man
anon-maly chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
To author: You have a beautiful writing style that floats lavishly across the page. The story is cute if not a little corny and cliche, but we all love corny and cliche and that is why they have become so. I simply love your style of writing.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Awwwwww. I can ship this. Good job!
GiovanniH20 chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
awesome read great job
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
most beautiful shit ive ever read
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I love this so much. It's perfect. The characters are so intact with their personalities that I commend you and your writing abilities :) Fantastic job!
Lewis-Sama chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
This was a cute story, when Chucky just kissed Angelica, that was boss.
Sweet Darkling chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It's one of the ones that has inspired me to write my own chuckie/Angelica stories. (Under my Trins account)

The plot is crisp and really structured, with the pace ticking along nicely. All of the characterisation and events are realistic and I love the fact that not all the rugrats are paired up.

I would like to request you to please PLEASE write more for this tiny little fandom, regardless of pairing.

SD
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Excellent story! I love Chuckie and Angelica! :D
The Muse Sway chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow very well written I'm such a sucker for Angie and Chuckster since FOREVER! But your elegant details and just the right amount of angst is like -sigh- Lovely to read.
TheRightWrongs chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
That was amazing. I was watching rugrats last night and it just made me nostalgic so I had to take a peak at the rugrats archive. Totally glad I did. Great story.
talking-hat chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is the best Chuckie/Angelica fic I've read so far. Beautiful, just beautiful! And you made Chuckie sound so sexy! :P
crazychick1313 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Great story! I love it! Write more stories! :D
SensuallyPassionate chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I love this story. Very well-written
Evilevergreen chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
This was a wonderful story. I especially loved the last line: Somewhere, a nerd has learned to be a man, while an angry, lonely girl learns to smile.

Simply beautiful. Great job. I mean, I didn't even come to this section looking for a Chuckie/Angelica story, but this one somehow pulled me in. hehe
pixiie18 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
That was so wonderfully cute!