Reviews for Becoming A Man
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 8/15
Awwwwww. I can ship this. Good job!
GiovanniH20 chapter 2 . 6/26
awesome read great job
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
most beautiful shit ive ever read
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I love this so much. It's perfect. The characters are so intact with their personalities that I commend you and your writing abilities :) Fantastic job!
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
This was a cute story, when Chucky just kissed Angelica, that was boss.
Sweet Darkling chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It's one of the ones that has inspired me to write my own chuckie/Angelica stories. (Under my Trins account)

The plot is crisp and really structured, with the pace ticking along nicely. All of the characterisation and events are realistic and I love the fact that not all the rugrats are paired up.

I would like to request you to please PLEASE write more for this tiny little fandom, regardless of pairing.

SD
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Excellent story! I love Chuckie and Angelica! :D
The Muse Sway chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow very well written I'm such a sucker for Angie and Chuckster since FOREVER! But your elegant details and just the right amount of angst is like -sigh- Lovely to read.
TheRightWrongs chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
That was amazing. I was watching rugrats last night and it just made me nostalgic so I had to take a peak at the rugrats archive. Totally glad I did. Great story.
talking-hat chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is the best Chuckie/Angelica fic I've read so far. Beautiful, just beautiful! And you made Chuckie sound so sexy! :P
crazychick1313 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Great story! I love it! Write more stories! :D
SensuallyPassionate chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I love this story. Very well-written
Evilevergreen chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
This was a wonderful story. I especially loved the last line: Somewhere, a nerd has learned to be a man, while an angry, lonely girl learns to smile.

Simply beautiful. Great job. I mean, I didn't even come to this section looking for a Chuckie/Angelica story, but this one somehow pulled me in. hehe
pixiie18 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
That was so wonderfully cute!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
You should be 100 percent happy, because this is an excellent story.

Great job with all the scenes, and very interesting idea to make Chuckie gather enough adrenaline to face off his problems; he was in a dangerous fight or flee situation, and when he couldn't use his normal option, fleeing, he was forced to fight, and did an excellent job with it. In some of my stories, I use the same idea with Chuckie, making him to use the adrenaline boost he normally gets from fear so he can perform extremely dangerous or heroic deeds, like fighting a stronger opponent or rescuing someone.

Keep the good writing.