Reviews for When Harry Met Susan
aviendhaphiragon chapter 8 . 2/24
Nice story here. I like the idea of soul bonded phoenixes.
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
0.0
asdzxc chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Please continue to write the story
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
This has so much potential...now it's shit.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Well that's just fucking great you had to go, and ruin the story by throwing in a bunch of fucking retarded inheritances.
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Cool. Weird. Susan is the most awesome character to come out of Discworld. Weird. Harry is related to an awful lot of important people isn't he? I'm sorry, but the most epic part of the story is Fawkes actually gaining some sort of importance.

Harry's married. O Fangirls everywhere are crying their eyes out. But yes you paired Susan with an excellent man(even if the relationship starts getting odd and complex sometimes).

HarryxSusan is an awesome pairing! Why have I not thought of it before?

Update soon please.

DVM
Smozzick chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Honestly, I like the idea of this story and the first few chapters are reasonably good but the moment you got them back to Hogwarts they suddenly became invincible and the story became ridiculous.

Well attempted but toning down on the super powers would much improve it.
stealacandy chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Imp y' Cellen (sp?) is actually "bud of holly" in Gaelic. Or in short, Buddy Holly, the famous rock singer, the death of whom, on 3-Feb-59, is remembered as the Day the Music Died.

The thing about Imp looking Elvish is a running gag, but it refers to his appearance, as elves in the Discworld are actually the fey, and dwarves and trolls alike hated them with zeal, so much so that in "Lords and Ladies" the witches actually contemplate simply sending for the nearest dwarf mine and tell them they have an elvish invasion.

Imp even makes a new stage name for himself, "Buddy". So if Harry watches Imp and is reminded of Elvis, clearly something is wrong.
Seimika chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
well this story sounded interesting but i am so f**kin confused that i just gotta stop reading it
darkplayer35 chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Awesome story. I like the pairing and look forward to seeing where it develops from here. Please update soon.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what harry does with the daily prophet
arturus chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
I feel a Voldmort ass kicking coming on!