Reviews for Of Rooms and Houses, Selves and Souls
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
One of the best character explorations of Yugi I've ever seen, and it fits right in with his character arc. Beautiful use of language.
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Aww I really like this one, so sweet.

I know the feeling of knowing someone by watching or playing with them. It's really hard to describe and I am glad that you didn't mess explaining it up.

I like how you had Yugi go and give Yami some stuffed animals, that was really cute.
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
It was a little more abstract than I am used to but still good job.
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Well Laryna,

It has been a while since you have written any Yugioh at all.

I am rather glad that you have written this little gem.

I enjoyed Yugi wanting to make life for Yami a bit more comfortable. I also liked the stuffed animals as the source of that comfort.

It is interesting that Yugi wants Yami to find himself as well as Yugi accepts he must grow up as well.

I really liked the idea of this story too. There were hints of Seto/Yami here too. Yay! my favorite pair.

Even hints of them two being ment for each other is fantastic to this Yami/Seto-Seto/Yami fangirl.

I hope there will be more chapters. If there are I will be reading and reviewing.

Friendship fics are great and ones involving Yami-Yugi and Yugi are the best.

Thanks again, and I will add to alerts so I will not miss a chappy,k.

Bye til you update anything Yami/Yugi and Seto related.

Darleneartist.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very nice. Yugi is really a strong person. Perhaps, even the strongest of everyone. His caring makes him strong.