Reviews for Reliving the Days Gone By
Linorien chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
I was worried that might be Morgana. I love their little back and forth banter too much. And it's kinda fascinating that they have agreed to stop counting the guards. It almost reminds me of Gimli and Legolas in LOTR counting their kills. Excellent story. You did a good job portraying the older Merlin.
Teddy-bear doctors chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I really like the way you integrated the actual legends with this story... I find the way Merlin and Morgana interact very interesting, and the way you wrote it makes me want more! Thank you for a very insightful and fun read!
lolello chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
This was awesome! I would have loved to have seen some interaction between gaius and future Merlin :( but I'm glad gaius worked out who it was in the end :D any chance for a sequel?
Peonywinx chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Oh, this me likey. The storyline is superb, and I like how it's different from other time-traveling fics in that Merlin and others in the present (except Gaius) never find out who Emrys is. I can't quite get a handle on Emrys and Morgana's relationship, either, but I like it a lot. It's as if they're enemies who still share respect for each other and therefore will exchange some sort of banter as soon as fight each other.
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Hello. I found 'Emrys' very cool. I think green is my favorite color on him. I thought Merlin was a bit useless, but above all, I really, really like what you did with Morgana. I'm not sure, you read through some of the old stories, didn't you? But I loved how you made her evil, but not malicious. I've always enjoyed how she and Merlin are portrayed as being enemies, but still being able to hold a conversation. Merlin and Morgana always manage to slip through my fingers, but I think you did very well.

Thank you for writing this story.
Basil Allegri chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
I really like your writing style. Your portrayal of Merlin when he was older was amusing, particularly when he was first introducing himself. It was also interesting how you kept the relationship between him and Morgana abstract.
98penguin chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
It's Polyjuice Potion, isn't it? D Sorry if your not a fan of Harry Potter but all the signs point to Polyjuice! Good intresting story can't wait till 'Emrys' shows up!
jayley chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
well, that's certainly an interesting relationship, i mean counting how many soldiers you can kill isn't the friendliest! enemies but they just don't kill each other
Shadow Walker52 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
four women killed plus 5 guards makes 11 does it? it was driving me mad i had to say i couldn't read past it. I do like your story though. ;)
CamelotRocketWithADeathFrisbee chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
This is a great piece if craftsmanship if ever i saw one. You had me enthralled right up to the last line. This story is brilliant. Thank you so much for writing and posting it. My friend also read it and say that is amazing. THank you, Sophie-Lou.

Foxie Roxie chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
this was a really great story, i'm going to miss it. a sequel would be great :) or maybe an epilogue? :D x
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Wow, can't believe its over! Sequel?

Wow, I was right! :)
Foxie Roxie chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
awesome chapter, am looking forward to Gaius confronting Emrys x
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
0.o Gaius always the one that figures it out. I can so see the scene when everyone find outs that Emyrs is Merlin in 12 years in the future.

Great chapter.
Foxie Roxie chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
this is great! am really hooked, cant wait to read more x