Reviews for Confessional Box
372259 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Love naruto and tenten bonding :) Also love the Sakura bashing ;)
Great job, as always!
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
You should probably edit your note.
It seemed to me more of an Angst story than Romance.
Hardly saw any romance to be honest.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I loved everything about this.
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ahem. Great one shot after 3 months of no reading. Amazing!
RememberMe-soon chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
You do a very fine job of writing intriguing one-shot that have me wanting more to the story. I love you dialogue as it generally flows naturally and alongside action and introspection. Your ending is bittersweet because it hints at Naruto finding what he has wanted and Tenten helping him go after his dreams again but due to the reservation in both holding them back.

I wonder what your reasons are for only posting the one-shots. Are you meaning to spark ideas in others to write or just a case of new-shiny-idea-syndrome? I would like to see what you could do with a multi-chapter. Nothing of epic length but a 5-10 chapter story. Heh, I'm a greedy reader :P but aren't we all. This one-shot screams that there is more to be seen still as the ending is more of a cliffhanger.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Great job:) I loved the dialogue
Chiere chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was nicely written, but it seems more like an introduction to a longer story. It seems rather incomplete. But, other than that, I liked it.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
A good story
QuietShadowz chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
very cynical witha touch of angst you are very good at what you do

this fic is very good i like how it shows the darker side of just what a ninja does and the way you portray naruto and tenten

as well as what a ninja truly is or should be like how you portrayed sakura (made me utterly hate her) and just how she manipulated naruto and even though he knew what she was doing he didnt care this is a very cynical and angsty fic and your ending was perfect i think it is atleast

this is very good fic you are an Amazing writer
Nicx Vee chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Can you please continue this? I like where it's going so far
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
. . .Did they f uck?
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
You write a lot (dear god, a /lot) of one-shots, from what I can see, and if this one's anything to go by, they're pretty decent. Better than drivel that most people post on these sites, particularly in the one-shot or ~1k word department. Still, I must admit to being curious; if you've managed to write over /800/ stories in a little over a year, why haven't you tried your hand at anything longer? I'd put it as a challenge to you to write something over 20k words, but I don't really like the feeling of presumptuousness that gives... still, I'm rather curious to see what you could do if you actually put your mind to writing even just a "short-story" classification, rather than just one-shots.

Not to mention that the rate you're producing one-shots at the moment is liable to burn anyone out. It's actually rather amazing that you've managed to last so long. The only person I can remember that I've seen with more stories & one-shots than you is NeonZangetsu, who, if I remember correctly, has ~2000.
sunaneko chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This story fascinates me, I like how there is a bit of a build up that sets up an atmosphere. This is dark, but not overly so, and I love how you really get down to what lies at the heart of ANBU members, and you made such a wonderful point about Naruto and how he lost his own dream and how you wrote so much about Tenten without outright saying it. I would love to see more of this pairing from you!
uumiho chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Not much good NaruTen around the internet, so I enjoyed this. I particularly like how your pairingfic rarely relies on sexual intimacy to carry it, instead focusing on other areas of interaction.
Sky chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love the dark tone of all of your fanfictions. They paint a stark and realistic picture of what life as a shinobi would really be like, and I find myself understanding the characters better.

I especially love your konan fics. :3