Reviews for Love and Affection
deannaG chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
What a ball of fluffy goodness.
I just want to hug it tight and give it kisses.
Great job.
kitty12309 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Awwww! So sweet!
FrenchFryNoon chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Guh! So cuuute!
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
that was to frickin adorable! My favorite lines "Sam hadn't noticed that he was missing something until that moment He felt complete now that he saw this Dean, his brother, according to his dad." Finally the ones that hold true "Sam fell asleep knowing Dean meant his promise and holding his brothers fingers close to him, he felt safe and at home in Dean's arms"
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
*squees in bliss* CUTE!
Lestat's Violinist chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe! How cute! I loved it! So sweet!
Vizio chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh the power of big brothers!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awwww cuteeee :) :) :D
caitewarren chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awwww Sammy falling asleep in Dean's arms is adorable
nanoks chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
cuteness! love it:)

dean is a great big brother and you are so sweet for posting this...great job:)
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awww, baby Sammy is so adorable:) This was so sweet!
kvsgrl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awwwwwwww how sweet. I really like this. I think you should write more of these.

Marguerite
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
AWWE.. I LOVE IT ... SOO SWEET.. LOL..

LOVE SAMMY... SO CUTE,,
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was sweet! I remember when I saw my brothers for the first time. And I changed their diapers and fed them and gave them baths-but it was more a chore for me than it'd be for Dean. I keep thinking about what the angels (Zachariah and Gabriel in particular) said how the bloodlines were manipulated all the way down to Sam and Dean. They were made specifically for each other... soulmates.

Hey, thank you for writing! I'd like to see more of baby Sam. -
wcfan chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Aw. That's so adorable. And cute. And sweet. I feel like I have to pinch someone's cheek while screeching "How cute!"

Sigh. We were brought in over 20 years into their lives, it constantly makes me think of all the pre-series years.