Reviews for How To Write IZ Fanfiction in 6 Steps
Kribble the Mighty chapter 1 . 4/4
Thank you for the advice. I will now write an Invader Zim fanfiction based on all these useful tips, and then rage when I get bad reviews.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 4/3
I like it. I do. And Gaz is crule and all but we know she would be nicer if a certain someone would stop taking bloatys from her. DIB GIVE IT BACK and Purple is evil. But he is also very stupid. Red is evil. But also very stupid
Tijopi11 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Crap, it took me halfway through to realize this was sarcasm. The whole time I was seriously trying to take notes and nodding my head like "uh huh...interesting..really?! I didn't know that, okay." I feel like such a dope xD

On the bright side, i DID learn something when I actually realized it was sarcasm...such as being careful with how I should write GIR. I was having the most trouble with him, because I suspect he's the character everyone looks to for the funnies and he also happens to America's #1 favorite in the show- everyone seems to love GIR so I don't want to offend people by completely screwing him up. I was actually going to do a comic, not a fanfiction, so my plan was to ONLY use GIR when NECESSARY, and don't shove him into every possible space that needs filling. I think you're right- don't overdo the piggy jokes. :P heh heh,
Anyway, even though it was a joke, thanks for writing! This was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hilarious
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Excellent satire! It's good to know ZIM fiction hasn't changed much since 05-06. Though I do think that it's more common to make Purple smarter and Red dumber for some reason. Aside from that, everything was spot on.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Well, this explains everything. I NOW KNOW WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH MY FICS! If only I had known all of this sooner. I just need tor revert to my retarded 12 year old self. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Greath chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I just looked at ALL the names in the character selection list and here is a (big) list of the names who have NOT one story w/ them in it. I sent a msg to FFN asking them to remove these names. I hope they do.

Blobby
Wrassly
Yojimba
Zootch
Greath chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is so funny. I really hate how there are Tons of OCs in the character selection list. EX: Nick, The Letter "M", Sneakyonfoota, Skloonktapooxis, Mephistopholina (- REALLY?! WTF WITH THE LAST 3)
Night-Waker chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
It's sad how IZ fanfiction today is still like this. I have actually seen most of these happen once, but Dib was full Irken, not half.

Don't forget how some people like to make Irken Mary-Sues Dib's mom and (if) she marries Zim, making him Dib's stepdad.

Someday I'm gonna write an actual guide to making IZ fics. Hopefully it will help.
Saiyuri of the Red Shadow chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I now have abs from my laughter 3
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Tch... whateves
StardustedSong chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was GREAT. I loved it all. And you're right, I'm sick of all the fics that portray Red as so much more mean than Purple. They're equally horrible. And it's true that Red's a little smarter, but they're both still pretty darn stupid.
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love thissss. It's hilarious and scary-accurate. Mary Sue acting out the first half of "Tak the Hideous New Girl" is dead-on. My favorite "different spellings of the same word" are definitely/defiantly, wander/wonder, and bonding/bondage (as in "father-son bondage"). If I had to add a section, I would recommend using as many different synonyms and fake synonyms as possible for the words "said" and "asked." ("What?" Dib queried. "I said you stink," Zim snarked.) I liked your summary example, too. That really is what ninety percent of them look like.
Green illusion chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Man, this is so true. I love you for writing it.
SkyDrops chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Lol, I knew it! My fanfictions have none of the bad stuff. Yay! I hate ones with Mary-sues or random skipping plotlines.

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »