Reviews for Bewitching Beauty
Smile Sweetly. Laugh Loudly chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
You know what would be hilarious? If you had this poem written by Dick, Babs, and a couple other little bat-children who forge Bruce's signature and cause all of their infamous mischief. It would be adorable, especially if Z and Bruce get together - wink wink nudge nudge hint hint. But anyway. It would still be cute, but I'm sure what ever you do will be.
Keep writing and God bless,
SL
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is really cute. Love how you have it in rhyming couplets and I never would have noticed that it was an acrostic poem if you hadn't pointed it out. But, heh, I'm slow at those things. Nice work.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Zatanna Zatara. acrostic and rhyming. neat.
YouDontKnowObsessed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
love this! i picture Dr. Fate saying this because for some reason i just love Zatanna/Dr. Fate as a couple! anyways I loved it!
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Lol, sounds like Green Arrow. At first I was thinking Flash, but he doesn't have the vocabulary for that. GA has enough of a sense of humor to say 'zany' but he also knows words like ebon and zephyr.

I loved the poem until the last two lines. The flow seemed to...distort? It was really good up to then though!
pronker chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Neatly done and 'trusty teammate' could be anyone, for instance, in Brave And The Bold, it's Batman every time with someone new, so I'm guessing ... Bats? I don't recall that Zatanna was a JLAer, though it's been years since I've read DC.
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Someone who enjoys humor, is able to pay attention to what she is doing while still doing his own share of fighting with his fists (and is fond of popcorn?) Feeling too slow...as an aberration?

Hmm...

If only you hadn't thrown in the line about "trusty teammate"! lol

Well, Supes is still a possibility. ;P