Reviews for The Son of Dark Kat
Animorph33 chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
This was a great story. Keep up the good work.
Raigon chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Fantastic idea, but your writing needs a bit of work. Making the mood dark, spending a little time with anguish instead of having them automatcially jump to a conclusion or simply come up with an answer.

A good example;

Dark Kat looked into the face of Razor, and in his eyes he saw his own. He saw them the way they used to be ...when he was young and foolish. When he was still ignorant of the injustice of the world, and when he thought purity and justice could save it all.

He snatched away his mask, and in that instant he realized ...he was better off not knowing. All these years of fighting, and he find himself wishing he had never succeed as he saw those eyes wide in fear and loathing of his touch.

His son ...his child.

He stepped backwards and threw the Swat kat away. It was rage and fury that made him do it as a paw went to his face, and he stumbles away as the sound of those approaching feet made it clear he couldn't stay. That he couldn't linger with that knowledge in his head as he walks away.

[Not sure how well that fits with your story, but see that makes the entire incident better. In fact, if Jake had been unconscious and had his mask replaces instead of him finding out that he was discovered would have been better.]

Either way, I will say again ...this is a very good idea.
ulyferal chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
What a cool story, though you never fixed the margins, this is definitely a great story and I liked how you made Feral less cold and more warm toward the guys.
BlankBullet chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
very cool story. I'm not sure if this is the end (hopefully not) but if it is, I hope you'll write more stories like that. I loved the cartoon when I was a kid and it feels great to read something about T-Bone and Razor which is so close to the original, yet darker and more twisted. thx for writing this! Razor rules! ;)
BlankBullet chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
thank you for the update. I can't wait to see what's next. cool new characters - I like them already. great work!
BlankBullet chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Dark Razor is awesome! love this chapter! poor T-Bone, he as a lot of crud to fix ;) so, they're going to Razor's hometown now? great! will there be flashbacks or something? anyways, keep up the good work! I enjoy reading it so much!
ChrissDozzier chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Wow this is getting intense! Really looking forward to what you come up with next. Keep up the good work! ;D
BlankBullet chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
another fantastic update! and a great cliffhanger at the end too. I love that the story is so close to the original series - all the characters are very IC, the dialogues are flawless, and the action is very exciting. great job. of course, I'm looking forward to chapter 9!
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
well, I have to say this has been a pretty interesting story so far. Other than a few errors here and there it was pretty good. I have to say I am interested now in seeing what hapens to Chance and Jake now that jake has powers.
machi-tan chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
great chapter I cant wait to see what they think when they find out
BlankBullet chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
radical! two chapters in a row. if there was ever a continuation of the Swat Kats (not likely to happen, but a girl can dream right?) you should send them your fic as a script. it's great!love it!
machi-tan chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
I cant wait to see how it turns out
machi-tan chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
great chapter I cant wait to see what happens next and what the vortex did to Jake
BlankBullet chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
oh how awesome! I hope it's not the last chapter. I assume the evil power is in Jake now, right? that is so cool. I love this fic more and more!
Jerrett16 chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
I like the story very much, the way it's made is like it's a lost episode or something. I guess it's the way you got their saying true to the original series. Only thing wrong I see is a few words missing or unnecessarily added. Keep it up, though, it's a great story!