Reviews for Dysmorphia and Other Words I Don't Understand
Evvana Durant chapter 1 . 4/5
I love it! Especially how it corresponds with the actual show, and how it explains thing that Glee failed to mention. Keep writing!

xoxo, Evvana
Autumn H chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That's really good!
The Peppermint Field chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is really, really good. It's insightful and strong and a really excellent example of writing. Fantastic work!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
damn you for making me see Finn as a viable human being with a soul and everything...awesome, and also I cried a little.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
...This was so good that it was scary. Even though Finn having an eating disorder seems wildly unreasonable at first glance, this writing and characterization made it so incredibly plausible that it just blows my mind. Thanks for the great read!
biketest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Whoah. This was so good, and very realistic. It wasn't OTT with self loathing and everything was paced very well. I liked how he was mad at the people around him for not getting it. I don't watch Glee, so I can't really tell if you characterized it well but it was so well written and just awesome. Now I'm rambling but just—great job.
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
oh, finny! *glomps* this was so sad! but really interesting and well-written too! your angst work is really good (well angst!good, anyway), CS Me! nice work! :) *hugs finn again!* :(
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was interesting. I liked how you added the key events from season 1.
bananathebookworm chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was incredibly well written.

I love how you showed both the beginning, the progression, the oblivious friends, and then finally the discovery and fallout. It showed, very well, how anyone can get an eating disorder and how other people take longer to notice if you don't fit the stereotype.

Great job!
nbilling133 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh man, this story was really good. You have a wonderful style of writing and I loved every minute of this story.
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aagh- this is so fabulously awesome - you do a great job with writing Finn, and even better with writing him haveing issues. I just - yay. Wow. I love it.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Like the "not fitting the mold" theme for this. Great work.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I reiterate- you are a torture artist. You just have this way of tackling cliche issues with such strong characterization and avoidance of cliches that I can't help but be drawn in. Sorry for spamming you inbox with reviews, but really- I quite like your stories. I kind of hurt right along with Finn when no one seemed to notice him vanishing right in front of them. It IS harder to tell when taller people gain or lose weight, simply because it is distributed over such a large area, but still. ;-;
whippy chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Most awesome ED story I've read for Glee. You win 3
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is so sad and true. The stress, the wanting everyone to know and yet being terrified of them knowing, wanting to eat but then not wanting it at the same time, the isolation... it all fits into exactly the way I feel. Bravo for capturing an eating disorder so well.

What Kurt said at the end, how if it was a girl they would've noticed, is perfect. People who hardly know a thing about eating disorders think it's a white girl's disease, and only a play to get attention. It's so much more than that, and I applaud you for tackling this, especially with a character as sweet as Finn.

The end made me a little upset, about how he's happy that now people notice he's not okay, like all along it was just to get attention. I suppose that's just because I don't want to face it myself, because in the end, it IS to get attention, it just isn't the only piece of it. It's about control and pride and, yes, attention and so much more...

Sorry for rambling. But I really loved this and connected with it. Fantastic work!