Reviews for I Cried
vampirefairy09 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
lol;) poor giles, i actually feel sorry for him in the last chapter. Great story. I adore it.
cbrendible chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
This was a great story. And it was WAY better reading than the rank amateurs I have been reading. Seriously, the others really need to learn how to write; their plots are good, and the way they can tell a story is pretty decent, but it always feels like I'm reading something a child wrote. The grammar sucked, and I was getting lost because no one knows how to scene change. They just threw it all together like a 'Pin the Tail on the Donkey' party game.

I hope to enjoy more of your excellent works in the future. Have you thought of a possible Ethan Rayne and Dawn Summers - of course, it would be when she's older, or it could be an Alternate Universe where she's older and he's younger - pairing? Also, what do you think of a Rupert Giles and a Willow Rosenburg paring? I'm thinking the plot line should be between season 6 and 7? The reason is because they had time together to bond during that period and - who knows? - that bond could lead to another part or their relationship.

By the way, I'm giving you suggestions because I can't write worth my weight in gold. The ideas are there, but the imagination and motivation are just null. I've been working a book for almost 10 years now, and it hasn't seen any progress pass the 4th-5th chapter. I get it written, but never seems right, so I delete it all.

Anyways, I really enjoyed your tale.

Cheers!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Haha- nice story, with a cute ending!

I particularly liked the first chapter, where you described how Buffy went to Giles instead of Riley when she needed support and comfort. The thought process by which she came to her revelation seemed quite plausible and realistic.

The other two chapters were fun and fluffy, giving the readers a nice insight into what could have happened afterward. The whole story was well proportioned and nicely written!
mmooch chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Buffy's reaction to the idea of getting a weapon for a present cracked me up. Anya's reaction to seeing them together was totally Anya-ish.
mmooch chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
**She grinned, obviously not adverse to the idea, and he just shook his head.**

Oh, too funny!
mmooch chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Like the life preserver image; perfect for the way Riley treated Buffy. His reaction to finding out that somebody knew before him was so irritating. Okay, I understand that it being Spike was particularly horrible, but Buffy's needs really should have come first, not his ego.