Reviews for The Wicked West
Tigergirljamie7 chapter 1 . 11/26
I have read so many Gelphie fics by now I lost count, but this one is truly exceptional.
it's very different which was fun to exploremy western knowledge stops at red dead redemptionto see this Gelphie in this setting is amazing.
You capitalized on all the right used Elphie's swearing and rough edges to it's maximum advantage even tough you kept her vulnerable side about her appearance when she and Glinda get serious
- you used Phanee and ShenShen very well because we all know they are kinda sluts but using this to your advantage is brilliant.I loved you used book AND musical referencesi found it very clever you used everyone in of importance from musical and book in a very fitting didn't cause drama because of drama or action for the sake of action. it was all very much in place
And lastly you didn't make Glinda a total damsel in distress. She might not be as good or rugged as Elphie but she stood her own and wasn't a crying hopeless mess all the time which is good. She understood why Elphie did what she did and that it was necessary, she didn't stop get just wished her good luck with a loving kiss
that what makes them a great team.

this really is one of the best I read in a while
tap-Violeta chapter 50 . 4/11/2014
I loved it! You're a genius!
nursejoy7 chapter 50 . 1/11/2013
waaaa o.o I never thought I would like this fic because the Far West is usually not my type but I really loved it :D ! it was a very great fic !
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 50 . 1/29/2012
Wow, this story was fantastical! Great job! Really enjoyed reading it! :)
atre chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Ha...Ha... Broomstick.
gelphieparadise chapter 50 . 10/25/2011
OMG,you are the best author ever! GREAT STORY!
GorgeousSmile chapter 50 . 10/23/2011
yay! well done with this story. it was awesome!

I had a feeling Marillot was going to cheat lol. but I knew Elphie would take care of him for it!

the ending was perfect. amazing job with this story!
E. Taylor chapter 50 . 10/23/2011
So, yeah, I saw this and got all sad because I knew it would be over. But what a perfect ending. I love how Elphie is so tolerant of Glinda's girly side. It's adorable. And proves how perfect they are together. And I didn't expect the ending at all, with them going to Shiz. And yet, it totally worked out great.

Also, I laughed at them making out in front of Marillot just to piss him off. Because they would SO do that. Best moment of the chapter. :D

Oh, the ending sentence? Yeah. That was kind of hauntingly perfect. I don't know why I think of it like that, but it is.

This has been a great story, and I've loved following along with it. I will definitely miss seeing this pop up in my favorites. Thanks for putting in the time and effort on this. Fantastic job. :)

Um, I'm gonna go be sad now that this is over...
Yelene-ryudream chapter 50 . 10/23/2011
Congratulations! A 50 chapter story is a grand achievement. You did a wonderful job. I find it amusing that this story ends with them going to Shiz when originally their story began with them going to Shiz. It's always a little sad to see the end of a good story, but it was a wonderful read. Now maybe you can work on another story. But no pressure. :)
RealityInMyDreams chapter 50 . 10/23/2011
Awwww...yay! That was such a cute and happy ending :) I love the babies by the way :) Great job and I can't wait for you to come up with another story :)

-RealityInMyDreams
typicalRAinbow chapter 50 . 10/23/2011
*Applauds* Well done. How does it feel to have written fifty chapters of wild Wicked West? :D Lovely ending too with Glinda getting her dream to go to Shiz accompanied by E. Thropp and thanks for sharing it with the FF community. It's originality of putting a western twist on the Wicked and Oz stories combined with humor and drama has been a great read. Once again, very well done :)
gelphiefan123 chapter 49 . 10/6/2011
i loved this chapter elphie and glinda make the best parents ever! please update
E. Taylor chapter 49 . 10/4/2011
Babies babies babies babies babies babies babies.

Um. I mean. This was awesome. But I spent most of the time being excited because babies are awesome! Also, the cheese and crackers line made me die laughing. Gotta love old Western expressions.

But then the fact that the next chapter is the last made me cry. Not really. But I wanted to. :(

This has been such a great story, and I'll be sad when it ends.
GorgeousSmile chapter 49 . 10/1/2011
oh man, just when you thought they were finally save, you spring another surprise on us! I hope it ends on a happy note since the next chapter is the last. :(
RealityInMyDreams chapter 49 . 10/1/2011
No! Next chapter is the last :( But I hope everything ends well since the girls are finally reunited with the babies and are happy. Can't wait for the next update :)

-RealityInMyDreams