Reviews for Triage
goatLet chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I really love the story .

The flow is of it is very impressive .

Though it used many complicated sentences , it still manage to deliver the meaning of the line to the reader .

How I wish to read some stories as good as this one ! ]]
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I wish ... there were more Ukitake/Unohana stories like this one ... or that you'd write this pairing more often, because, quite frankly, this is the best Uki/Uno on the site.

Everything about it is perfect: it's a seamless blend of vivid, compelling imagery and beautifully scripted dialog - a complete masterpiece.

It is powerful, haunting, poignant - your characterization is brilliant - even the Structure of this is incredible. I loved your use of flashbacks; they were incorporated in just the right places - and - and, I could babble on forever and still not really get to the point.

But thank you so much for sharing this.
Shunkaida ByaSaJu Yukish chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ju always was a determined one.
Aurora Marija chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Oh my God, that was beautiful! I don't even have words to describe how perfect this story is.

I never even thought of the pairing until I saw another Ukitake x Unohana story on someone's favorites list- but after searching through all the stories, I have to say yours is the only good one out there. Though 'good' doesn't even come close to describing this.

I hope you write more stories with these two in the future, and thank you!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
There is not enough UkiUno in the Bleach community and this is a wonderful addition. Great job. You captured their personalities perfectly!
RoyStealer chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow. What an amazing story. I got sucked in and noticed nothing around me until I was done. Amazing.
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
What a well fitting title to go with this story. The way you went back and forth with it and how you made their love develop slowly was a treat. I now wish this happened for them in the manga.
EchoLoco chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Lovely! Wonderful job of weaving past and present together.
Stickeh chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aww, that was beautiful! Ukitake makes everyone squishy inside, so I completely understand Unohana's feelings. It was wonderfully written and seamlessly put together. ) Awesome.
Mysticbreez chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
3 That was beautiful. Definitely one of the best UkixUno fics I've ever read.
Aldo Montoya chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awesome. There is not another word that I could use for the story right here. Love the pairing and the both were written very well.
ArizonaBay chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I loved this! It was so true to the characters! I really could see this happening... that is if Kubo ever remembers Ukitake exists! I hope you do more with these two, they need more fan love! XD
FrogEyeD chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow. I am speechless. This story is easily one of my favourite UkixUno stories. I hope you plan on writing some more UkixUno because there aren't enough out there. Great Job, your an amazing writer.
BlackRose274 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very nicely written, wonderful job!

-BlackRose274