Reviews for Goodbye Mystic Falls, Hello Forks
andrewpine chapter 18 . 9/13
nice to not have the cullen drama for have loved to read Damon killing Vicky though.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 9/13
Regulargy ,extacted?...good they're getting closer,so when the little bitch comes back to claim is''love'' Damon can kick his ass then burn it.I can't believe she gets away with going clubbing until all hours and Charlie isn't checking on her before he leaves for work.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 9/13
Waiting for Charlie to find out and what his reaction will waiting for Vicky to make her move and what will be the aftermath of will little Eddie make his return and when will Jake make his interesting questions.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 9/13
Charlie is awful calm about Damon just how does he know about the real vampires? wonder when Vicky is going to make her first move and how long it will take before he protects his mate and kills the crazy bitch?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/13
If she would have listened to him when he said him and his brother were changed she might not be so surprised.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/13
Okay, he was telling her why he was there and he tells her that Katherine changed him and his brother and she totally let that fly she said she felt like someone was watching her is Vicky sniffing around her looking for her so wouldn't Damon smell her if she were near by? they touched and then the electrical thing happened won't he at least ponder that since she wouldn't have a clue what that meant?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/13
The rumor bitches are in high gear before she even left the parking he be compelling and feeding on the ex queen bee and her drone?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/13
Poor baby letting the little fairy boy get her all twisted inside when in the near future she will be bumping uglies with a real vampire not some wannabe humon joke. will there be any trouble from Vicky,or will Damon take care of her quickly? wonder if there will jealousy issues with the puppy since Damon is around his imagined future baby maker?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/13
Well lets see where this one leads us.
Mickey8142 chapter 19 . 7/31
This was amazing! I loved it so much! Please keep writing these crossovers!
litanolastar chapter 18 . 2/19
Love it.
Luca chapter 19 . 1/20
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
this was a good story that you shared I like that Bella will be with Damon and his friends and going to college.
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
wow so Damon and Bella made up this is good right. I wonder if they did make up to try to salvage their relationship.
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 12/17/2014
oh no that isn't good now is it. I hope she really didn\t get hurt or are they trying to get Damon to go to Forks himself.