Reviews for Lost Love
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
love it please update
Crimson Chrysanthemum chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
So cute and sad! I hope you update soon!
falconrukichi chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
God! I love theis story do much! Especially their heart conflict and lulu different personality not too far different from the origiinal is awesome! ievry plot and chapter left a big impact in my heart, till the last not least chapter. Why must it stop on the best part? Poor his child didnt understand anything, but hopefully they will accept his dad and his lover.. Cannot watch they're getting sepsrate. Poor schinzel...again, beaten by his own bro again. Please do continue!
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
I wanna know what happens next!
thepinkmartini chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Awesome chapter! I wonder whether Lelouch trying to get Kallen back will be counterproductive on his part. Can't wait!
nanoman79 chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
Needs more Kallen/Lelouch action. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Shades-Soul chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
o.o i can't wait to read the next chapter. Wouldn't it be a twist if she actually married Lelouch's brother? xD Tis be just a thought though.
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
can't wait for the update and for the one shot!
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Good chapter
ilimisichan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
the story is very nice and i was really inspired by this although it has a hanging ending but i understand i am not good in happy endings could you please do a sequel? i can help in adding some story _
chocolate-ribbons chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Aww, no, angst! XD I wonder who tried to kill her...? Anyway, whoa, this is getting serious! D: They had better realize that they should get back together again. u_u
nanoman79 chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
When you finish chapter 11, delete the current chapter 11 . That way when you update the chapter, it will alert us that chapter 11 is ready. Or you can actually erase chapter 11 now so that people aren't confused about it.

Nice little chapter that continues the action. I liked the interaction between everyone. Keep up the good work.
KYOSAN chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
oh my god 00
Simplywaters chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Need more! I'm really wondering where you'll take this LelouchxKallen relationship as Lelouch has stated he won't leave Shirley because of the children. Perhaps the start of a harem? X3

Waiting patiently for you )

SimplyWaters