Reviews for A Bride For Booth
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 7/4
Yes it was angsty, but it concluded with B&B together...happy, & that makes me a completely satisfied reader:) this story was absolutely amazing! I loved it!
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 7/4
Wow, talk about a bomb! Brennan sure dropped one on Booth. So rational. So matter of fact. Just thought he should have all of the facts in order for them both to make a rational decision. Is there anyone else like her? Gotta love her, right Booth?
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 7/4
Really not liking Elizabeth. The main reason being that she is coming between B&B. And they were so getting back in sinc with one another:(
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 7/4
Wow, they're slowly returning to being them. And now Elizabeth decides to return & fight for him? Uhg! They need to be where Reichs & Lister are at...in a personal relationship!
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 7/4
Booth is trying. Now Brennan is the one being difficult. I'm finding the Reichs story impressive. Love how it continues to change.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 7/4
Your Reichs story is as intense as your Brennan story.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 7/4
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 7/4
So it turns out that Elizabeth is a bitch! If Booth gets wind of this encounter, surely he will react?
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 7/3
Well, that didn't go as I was hoping it would. This is intense & difficult to read, due to the rift between my fave couple. The writing is superb.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 7/3
Well the Gordon visit was helpful in that it resulted in him seeking out Brennan. That's a positive.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 7/3
Yes, Gordon a Gordon. I love him. Evidentally, Sweet's is at the top of the shit list right now? Poor Booth. Does his fiancée love him? Interesting.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 7/3
Booth is in a really bad place right now. Wish she would speak up! Good, but really angsty.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 7/3
Wow, this is something completely different from what I've read. Sounds angsty but interesting. I'm a true B&B shipper though...
JK chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Just came across this fic. Absolutely loved it! One of my all time favorite Bones fan fics. Perfect blend of angst and hopefulness. I also liked the ending of each chapter with Kathy and Andy.
givesup chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
This story has left me in awe. You write with such emotion and power and these people and how they feel were very real to me. I wasn't just reading some story; you made it so that I was emotionally invested up and until the very last chapter, very last word. Fantastically written. One of the best.

Thanks for sharing,